Venom's Yoda app (waived)

Venom/TJ

Steam Name: Venom

RP Name: Jedi 104th Master Plo Koon

RP Rank: Jedi Master

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89261073

Why should you become Grand Master?:

I think I should become Grand Master because of the past Jedi experience I have. I know a lot has changed over the time on the server of how the Order is and coming back recently and seeing what the changes are myself I know it has the potential to thrive in most ways as it has before and as long as there is a great team leading it it shall stay that way. I know most of the people on the council currently and know they are capable people and with their help and input on situations, I'll be able to handle the position well and not need to freak out over things and burn out with work.

Availability: 

Varies depending on the time I work. If I am home and not working I am usually on the server

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

BCMD: 41st. Squad Lead: Null. Jedi Master: x3. Honorary Master x2. Consular Lead. Various Branch lead positions, etc

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:

I want the Order to be striving with activity, roleplay, and other aspects. I want new Jedi to feel welcomed when they arrive making sure they aren't afraid to ask questions to help themselves and others. Other than that I think the Order is in a good state overall. I want battalions giving their input on their battalion Jedi more often as it helps get their Jedi noticed even more in the Order. Looking at the previous apps of Yoda I want to bring lore classes to create more RP and give knowledge to the jedi, Weekly Jedi meetings for the Order as whole to bring up issues, concerns, commendations, anything they want to bring up.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

Relations between the branches seem to be good right now. I do want to get branch tourneys going to get some good fun competition in the Order. Making sure the toxicity stays out of it of course. I will be working with my branch overseer closely to work on anything branch related.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of Course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yep

(Yes I will be doing the voice)

Do not be afraid to ask me any questions!

• Winner 1

+1 one of the 2 reasons I wanted to become a master in the first place. So he when he first thought about it he told me he one of his goals was for Jedi to work with clones were it is integrated in the battalions. Also to help push for those who try in jedi and want to go for a way for them to progress and not feel stuck in the same position. I fully support Venom for yoda it might not be the prettiest apps, but some of the best leaders don’t have to flash all these ideas. Because most won’t finish them, ideas are good on paper but those who can implement them and they work. Is what we need some who takes actions rather than writing up a pretty app that looks nice. 

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

The app is lacking for sure. As a person though i know you are capable of this position. +1

I would suggest either adding more to your post before the forum goblins get you, or writing a response in the comments

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

App isn’t the strongest. Your goals are extremely bare bones and should be the minimum for any Yoda  

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

FAT +1 !!! I have known you for how long now? Your an amazing leader and a genuine guy and I am THRILLED to have just joined the master team EXPECIALLY if it is going to be under my Prudii <3 I cant wait to see what you will do as I know it will be great with a strong leader like you

28 minutes ago, Mazen said:

This app is terrible, the jedi need alot more work then this, can you dive deep more into your plans as yoda? Apps should mainly inspire confidence from most of the community.

Sorry I am horrible at writing and going In depth on things. my main goals are very similar to clutch as he left very early on and wasn't able to get his goals through in his term.

In terms of activity I want people to enjoy being on their Jedi and want to hop on to show what they can do from the opposite side of their clone life help teaching the younger generation of Jedi with their journey through the Order. I want to achieve that by getting more RP between the different ranks within the order. Trainings with other Jedi and even clones. Hosting tourneys more often. 

Going into the Lore classes and Q&A is a little self explanatory just getting Jedi to come together once or week or every 2 weeks and just have discussions on lore of the universe which can help them with their trials and branch trials so further improve themselves within the Order and just general questions, suggestions, compliments, anything they wish to speak about regarding the Order itself. I think this will also give some extra RP as well to help with activity.

I also want to work with the game master team to get deployments and missions to help get merits along with finishing Clutches vision on reinstating the mission board.

Is there any specific questions you'd like me to answer as well? as that is easier to answer when focused on one topic

• Informative 1
2 hours ago, Venom/TJ said:

I want the Order to be striving with activity, roleplay, and other aspects. I want new Jedi to feel welcomed when they arrive making sure they aren't afraid to ask questions to help themselves and others. Other than that I think the Order is in a good state overall. I want battalions giving their input on their battalion Jedi more often as it helps get their Jedi noticed even more in the Order. Looking at the previous apps of Yoda I want to bring lore classes to create more RP and give knowledge to the jedi, Weekly Jedi meetings for the Order as whole to bring up issues, concerns, commendations, anything they want to bring up.

"I want to do good!"

-1, I know they're begging for applicants but this is smth else. You could've left the app blank and we would've known just as much about you or your plans

• Confused 1
  • Bruh 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

2 hours ago, Venom/TJ said:

1 hour ago, Venom/TJ said:

I also want to work with the game master team to get deployments and missions to help get merits along with finishing Clutches vision on reinstating the mission board.

This is truly the white girl at Starbucks of Yoda applications. It's so basic and lacks any originality.

First off, weekly meetings already a thing. You wouldn't be making them. This goes to show how little you actually know about how the order is run, which to me is a red flag for any Yoda. The entire rest of your application are plans that other applicants used as filler on their own apps.

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

6 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

This is truly the white girl at Starbucks of Yoda applications. It's so basic and lacks any originality.

First off, weekly meetings already a thing. You wouldn't be making them. This goes to show how little you actually know about how the order is run, which to me is a red flag for any Yoda. The entire rest of your application are plans that other applicants used as filler on their own apps.

May I ask what weekly meetings you are referring to? I am not speaking about the weekly council meetings that already are a thing. My goal is to further the Order in the best way possible. I also want to finish the plans the other applicants didn't get to finish do to them leaving the position early

Edited by Venom/TJ
Just now, Venom/TJ said:

May I ask what weekly meetings you are referring to? I am not speaking about the weekly council meetings that already are a thing

Oh, I see now, you said the whole order.

It's been tried, it doesn't work. Not to mention, it's made entirely redundant by the announcements channel, suggestions channel, and other useful recourses that are available every day, as opposed to once a week.

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

4 minutes ago, Venom/TJ said:

May I ask what weekly meetings you are referring to? I am not speaking about the weekly council meetings that already are a thing. My goal is to further the Order in the best way possible. I also want to finish the plans the other applicants didn't get to finish do to them leaving the position early

Venom I love you man but u can’t keep saying “further the order in the best possible way” explain what that is or people gon keep -1ing

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.png

I've known Venom since the year of 2018. I worked with Venom: both below and above. We've worked together in Null under Special Operations Brigade too many times. You've been my Ordo quite a few times. We always had a blast with Korm. I've witnessed Venom's behavior, work ethic, and leadership qualities. He's qualified. No doubt. No questions. As for Jedi, I've seen some of his work. Although I never cared for Jedi, which may be the Skirata in my talking, I believe he's adequate to fulfill the position and lead the Jedi Order down an efficient path. 

I know you have what it takes. And I understand why your application is a bit bare-bones. It's a summary. Not an essay. You don't want to list all your plans in case of competition, ETC. Actions speak louder than words.

Best of luck, brother. Or ner vod? (Do people still say that stuff? Lmao). 

+1 

I have absolutely no idea what your plans are with the order from this app. Sure I may not play anymore and truthfully I don't really mind who gets the position as a full yoda after me. But I would still personally like to see ideas, goals, and plans. And with this theres really none of it. It seems like one of those apps where you say what people want to hear.

4 hours ago, Venom/TJ said:

I want the Order to be striving with activity, roleplay, and other aspects. I want new Jedi to feel welcomed when they arrive making sure they aren't afraid to ask questions to help themselves and others.

This really doesn't need to be in the app because its what you should be doing regardless and really doesn't need to be stated. At this very moment even though I doubt my vote matters anymore its gonna be a -1 from me dog. How does anyone know youre not just going to revert everything I did in my term which people seem to think was a positive thing. No one knows what you want to do besides the things you should be doing.

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

+1 good luck

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

I have some serious respect for you lad, you're a fun person to interact with inside of the community. And while I could stem a vote purely from our interactions over the time you have been here. This application seems out of touch, rushed and overall lacking, therefore I have no real idea on what your plans are for specifics areas in the Order, how you aim to improve them and what criticisms are currently present and how you aim to fix them. Until I see further effort and detail in this application, sadly it will be a -1.

Edited by Void
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

I just. I need to know more. You could hate everything and want to change it all or you could be like “eh it’s all good, let’s just have a leader with current systems” and I honestly can’t tell. As someone who is a Part of the high command for the order I need more. I’ve waited a bit for you to answer other peoples questions but all answers are unsatisfactory to me. 
-1 till you can explain a bit what you like and don’t like of our current systems and what you plan on changing. 

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

I just. I need to know more. You could hate everything and want to change it all or you could be like “eh it’s all good, let’s just have a leader with current systems” and I honestly can’t tell. As someone who is a Part of the high command for the order I need more. I’ve waited a bit for you to answer other peoples questions but all answers are unsatisfactory to me. 
-1 till you can explain a bit what you like and don’t like of our current systems and what you plan on changing. 

So while the current systems we have in place are working pretty well as we just got a few new masters recently I think the way we have it set works I don’t see any issue with how people can get to master now especially with having battalions having a major input on what their Jedi are doing and not doing. I don’t see any changes needed regarding this matter

One of the main things I want to look into is getting the branches to work together by having different missions, events, even fun “friendly” tournaments they can participate in and get some interactions with each other

Regarding knight and youngling trials.

I feel youngling trials are kinda old and could use a revamp. Not really in the sense of changing it completely but getting some different scenarios for RP it’s been Revan and Vitiate for the longest. I don’t know exactly what could be used but I would get with the masters and councils and see what we could work with.

The current knight trials have a good thing with the RP aspect as giving different scenarios depending on *details* (don’t wanna leak). Other than that it’s similar to the old ways but it works and I’m happy with where it is currently.

15 minutes ago, Venom/TJ said:

So while the current systems we have in place are working pretty well as we just got a few new masters recently I think the way we have it set works I don’t see any issue with how people can get to master now especially with having battalions having a major input on what their Jedi are doing and not doing. I don’t see any changes needed regarding this matter

One of the main things I want to look into is getting the branches to work together by having different missions, events, even fun “friendly” tournaments they can participate in and get some interactions with each other

Regarding knight and youngling trials.

I feel youngling trials are kinda old and could use a revamp. Not really in the sense of changing it completely but getting some different scenarios for RP it’s been Revan and Vitiate for the longest. I don’t know exactly what could be used but I would get with the masters and councils and see what we could work with.

The current knight trials have a good thing with the RP aspect as giving different scenarios depending on *details* (don’t wanna leak). Other than that it’s similar to the old ways but it works and I’m happy with where it is currently.

Changing to a +1

your plan is to maintain status quo. You realize systems are working well and letting them maintain their current trajectory is a plan, just hard to verbalize and easier to critique in an application.  In the future it’s ok to just admit this, others might find issue but honesty is the best policy. As long as you can explain why things work well and why there’s no need for anything outside fine tuning you’ll be alright. 
good luck.  

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

I think its hard for Venom or any Yoda applicant to make a good case for the position when the Jedi Orders systems and structure is operating smoothly, I think what lacks in the Jedi Order is involvement and general incentive to get on a Jedi, Which impacts our server population. So I do hope this is something Venom can do. 

I think people feel its a bit of a weird app to be thrown up out of nowhere, but hes spoke to many Masters, including myself, I personally think hes someone that could hold the helm for atleast 3 months, Which we seem to be lacking on. +1

• Winner 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Confused 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1