Maddoxx's application for legend.

I’ve spent over 300 days now as Director+ and I'm just tired. Some people can hold the rank longer, some not even this long but for me I’m at my limit. I enjoyed a lot of my time and made some cool friends along the way. I hope the community does well going forward but as of today it’ll be going forward without me. 

My last big projects were VIP gamemasters and a Quest team, got both of those finished up and nothing on my plate, no passion to start anything else, no desire to take an LOA just to come back to all this. Gonna spend my free time doing anything else from now on.  

Just to clarify I have no gripes with how things are run or the founder team at all, while the timing may not be ideal and this may be coming out of left field as I didn’t warn anyone I understand that… I also just don’t give a fuck.

Bye
@Xaze @Woeny  :pepeSalute: have fun with it all.

@Jad @Forseen  we shall stay in touch my friends. 

@ConradYou are the best, you in High Command was the last time I enjoyed this shit and didn't feel like it was a actual never ending slog. 

@Finn Send feet pics. :peepoLove:

@Brooklyn I have nothing to say about this guy, he's just a cool dude. :EZ:

That's it those are the people I give a fuck about if you got "missed" then we musta not been that close or you already resigned.  :pepeL:

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 5

@Cubby @BlueBeetlethis is insane. I LITERALLY CALLED IT

but on a side note, i wasn't your biggest fan in 2021 and early 2022. but you grew on me. i really liked having you around towards the end of your Director term and your entire time in Management. Thank you for your contributions to the server. o7 Maddoxx and thanks for not perm banning me

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I only know you on the buisness side of things and I gotta say you did a hell of a job, you where very strict but Also kind at times. You cared so much about the server and I’m sad to see you go. Thank you for everything you’ve done, at least now we can’t all yell at you cause your doing your job on loa😂.

I’ve been here a long time Maddoxx. Even though we only got together through the fire nation initially, I’m glad I got to know you. You’re one of few people i could enjoy my time with without stress, and I thank you for that. It really sucks to see you go as it just feels like the people I can really trust is just getting smaller and smaller, but I know this won’t stop us from talking. I really appreciate everything we did together. All the times in high command, dealing with battalions and occasionally bitching about our own. You’ve always been in my corner for better or worse and fuck dude I’m tearing up writing this. I won’t let your vision die out. Rest easy. I’ll do ya proud.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

12 minutes ago, Wheezy said:

o7 Love you maddoxx come back pleases one day

dw he'll come back when you stay in a battalion

• Bruh 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Best High Command I seen we will get the server poping again just for you

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company x1 | 2ndAC x1