Looking for someone to write an essay

Ccmonty

Title. Looking for someone to write a 750 word essay by the 31st. I’m currently offering $5/500k but will go up to $20/2mil.

Please guys I suck at writing essays there’s no way in hell I can do 750 words on topics I don’t care about

whats the topic

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

whats the topic

1.    Select a painting or advertisement and analyze its visual argument.  You may wish to discuss the modes of persuasion.  Include the context of the visual argument such as intended audience, field of study, and the issue being addressed.  
2.    Using the essay “Is Google Making Us Stupid” by Nicholas Carr and “The Veldt” by Ray Bradbury, answer the following question.  Is technology beneficial or harmful to our mental and social development? Why or why not?
3.    Why is Poe considered a Gothic and Romantic poet?  Analyze “The Bells” and how this work represents these genres.  How does the meaning of the bells change over time?  You may include other works by this author to illustrate your point. 
4.    Explore the history of the Suffragist Movement.  Who were some of the principal figures advancing this movement and what challenges did they encounter?  Start your research by exploring the Lucy Burn’s Museum and other links provided in our Canvas course. Consider using Kate Chopin’s “The Story of an Hour.” Why is it important to commemorate these events?

these are the prompts

@Turtleused to pay me millions to do his fucking homework lmfao this brings back memories

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Ccmonty said:

1.    Select a painting or advertisement and analyze its visual argument.  You may wish to discuss the modes of persuasion.  Include the context of the visual argument such as intended audience, field of study, and the issue being addressed.  
2.    Using the essay “Is Google Making Us Stupid” by Nicholas Carr and “The Veldt” by Ray Bradbury, answer the following question.  Is technology beneficial or harmful to our mental and social development? Why or why not?
3.    Why is Poe considered a Gothic and Romantic poet?  Analyze “The Bells” and how this work represents these genres.  How does the meaning of the bells change over time?  You may include other works by this author to illustrate your point. 
4.    Explore the history of the Suffragist Movement.  Who were some of the principal figures advancing this movement and what challenges did they encounter?  Start your research by exploring the Lucy Burn’s Museum and other links provided in our Canvas course. Consider using Kate Chopin’s “The Story of an Hour.” Why is it important to commemorate these events?

these are the prompts

All of these prompts? Or is it a "choose one"

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

12 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Of course YOU would be the one LOL

well i figured at least try it. Its not like i do much, but it gonna be something i WOULD write on

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 hours ago, Ccmonty said:

are you still taking clients?

perhaps. I'll read it through

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I was a average -A essay writer in college.  Is this for a highschool or College level course?  Do you have your personal information (First & Last Name), Class ID, & Professor's name?

Does this class/teacher require any specific reference/bibliography format? (MLA, APA?)

If I follow through with this it'll probably either be Topic 1 or Topic 2.  Please DM me because I can do this.

Edited by Stockings
  • Pay Respect 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

26 minutes ago, Stockings said:

I was a average -A essay writer in college.  Is this for a highschool or College level course?  Do you have your personal information (First & Last Name), Class ID, & Professor's name?

Does this class/teacher require any specific reference/bibliography format? (MLA, APA?)

If I follow through with this it'll probably either be Topic 1 or Topic 2.  Please DM me because I can do this.

college comp 1, english 111,  MLA. I can send u the rubric

1 hour ago, Guac said:

All of these prompts? Or is it a "choose one"

choose 1

• 2 weeks later...