KnightVR

Steam Name: Knight | Synr.gg

RP Name: Thire | Knight

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

Battalion you are applying for: Battalion Commander Fox CG

Experience:

Coruscant Guard
    Well then, where do I start? I’ve been in the Coruscant Guard for many years, from 2018 to now. I left the battalion around 2020 and came back fully when I saw that CG needed help. I’ve been a XO within this battalion and served under many Fox’s back to Ratio, Slump, Centurion, Void, Anderson, Gret, Odric, Arizona, and Tessa. Within CG I’ve been a ARCL, ARCO, MEDO, MEDL, DSL, I created DS with Centurion, HVYO, Thire, and Stone. I’ve known what it takes to lead a battalion with hard work and communication. Being involved with the server as a XO I had to talk with many battalions and keep good communication with them. I’ve seen that CG lacks communication with other battalions and other issues within the battalion. I’ve been in CG for the longest and have not switch to a different battalion throughout the years that has been past by. I love this battalion with my heart and soul. I’ve been through CG’s worst moments to CG’s best moments. I’m a Commander once again and this time help the battalion even further by becoming Battalion Commander Fox

Admin
    I’ve been a Veteran Admin within Synergy and almost made it to HA but mister life came around and punched me to reality. I am now a Senior Admin and maybe once I start geting back into administration, I’ll give it another shot. I’ve been a Game Master and still am since I love supporting the community during late hours.

Rancor
    I was a Rancor when I started synergy and left as a CPL, but I learned many things back when I was a fresh synergy player that I’d love being in this server. I’m an ARC trooper now, and I love to come by still and see how Rancor is doing because ARC is always the best specialization I’ve ever been in.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become a Battalion Commander for Coruscant Guard for the amount of dedication I have for this battalion. I’ve never thought of leaving this battalion for another and still want this battalion to be better as ever. I’ve served under many Fox’s to know the hardship each one have gone through. I put so much time into this battalion and in this server to help my fellow synergy community. 

As of now I don’t see CG in a good spot nor growing either. I want to change that which I will share my thoughts on how I want the battalion to look after my term ends. I will challenge myself with the issues were facing now and do my best to put my words into actions. It’s going to be hard but who said its going to be easy. I am ready to being a battalion commander more than ever. I’ve worked hard to get here and have the dedication to making things right again with CG. I love working with others and making sure people follow the server rules. Coruscant Guard shouldn’t be such baton hitting maniacs and start roleplaying more as a police battalion. 

I’ll at least say what needs to be done within Coruscant Guard that I will work for to making better:

• Fix the Coruscant Feedback and Report Form 
  • Build a good Chain of Command 
  • Bring back activity as a battalion
  • Add a merit point system 
  • Bring back Intel Team Activity 
  • Work on outdated Documents 
  • Inform CG members of the rules and guidelines 
  • Bring back more trainings and roleplay within CG
  • Revise the guidelines and roster 

Availability: 

Timezone: PST

Monday: All day I’m free.

Tuesday: 9am- 3pm | after 10pm

Wednesday: Nope since I go to Campus all day

Thursday: 9am- 3pm | after 10pm

Friday: 9am- 3pm | after 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: I work so no. Maybe after 10pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

1850:28:08 all my time in Garrys Mod has been dedicated to Synergy Only.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

When my term ends within the battalion I want it to do exactly how what I stated above. A merit system that promotes trainings, cg patrols, recruitment, joining intel team, joining a specilization, and so much more. Building a chain of command is the most important to having active officer core within CG to promote and watch over the battalion. Making sure people follow the chain of command so that everyone knows what their doing without the battalion commander always repeating himself. Activity is a big one we struggle but putting effort in getting on the server and promoting roleplay can help CG than just feeling like a job. Which I will go into promoting trainings, patrols, bunk inspections, checkpoints, hunting prisoners, detaining people for rp and joint trainings with battalions. All of these ideas I will put more work into with my battalion and my fellow CG members. 

Intel Team activity, I will enforce heavily within the battalion since there’s been weeks of backed logged promotions that haven’t been changed in the roster. It’ll be enforce to become a Intel Member after reaching CSM+. I’ll still keep the same system how we have it but promote more rewards for those doing their best in intel as of intel member of the week or month. Same with the battalion over all, I’ll reward the best cg member of the week with all their hard work for putting into this battalion. I’ll have intel work with me on trying to get those outdated documents updated like the CG Guidelines, and getting a CG master email to keep all documents all into one google drive. I need everything organize and well-prepared for the next Fox in line to have all the stuff he needs.

I want CG to be great friends with others outside the battalion! I don’t want anyone in CG having enemies nor dislikes of others outside the battalion. Joint trainings will be put into work, the report form system will help us talk to those CG members that are stepping out of line, and working with battalions in event/deployments. I want people to see CG as protectors of the server than someone to be scared because they don’t want to get on the bad side of CG. I want CG to do their job by following server rules and once they have arrest the person they should go to the brig cells and have a one on one with the arrestee on how the sitation had happen. If the arrest is something minor and both parties have talked to each other then it doesn’t need to be logged within the system. All CG should give warnings on minor rules as in PTS active, disrespect, and failrp. I don’t want a single person complaining that they didn’t get their warnings because it should have said in the CG Guidelines that you are required to tell someone their warnings. I also want everyone in the Server to know well the arrestable offenses and strictly to CG so they don’t make a mistake. 

I want to leave the Coruscant Guard in the right hands and with little to less issues to deal with than leaving the next person with so much work to do. I hope they can finish what I can not but I will lay out the foundation for them so that Coruscant Guard can be great again. Any issues or concerns let me know! I want to help CG look good in your point of view because right now it’s not good at all. But after my term ends I want it to be at a better place than now. You can count on me on being dedicated for this battalion and make things right.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Don't institute merits. trust me its not worth it as someone who advocates for merits.

As for the other stuff. realistically you can do most of this as a CMD. Why not do it now? Why do you need a BCMD position?

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Don't institute merits. trust me its not worth it as someone who advocates for merits.

As for the other stuff. realistically you can do most of this as a CMD. Why not do it now? Why do you need a BCMD position?

We are, me and Aegis are pushing for change as we speak. We just need to work our way there. As of now those report and feedback forms is what I'm trying to work on now. Training ideas I have already have set in a google doc which are the foundation that I will start enforcing soon. Trust me I'm not waiting until I'm BCMD the Corscant Guard is not in a good state right now to wait. Me and Aegis both decided we would run for Fox as a friendly competition. No matter what happens I will stay with CG and work on these issues.

• Friendly 1

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

+1. I like you as a person and you'll do fine with so much experience under your belt. I do hope you stay for a whole term though. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Three way Fox APP, Honestly no matter who get the Position. CG will win no matter who gets it

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Biggest +1 I will probably ever give during the rest of my career, I've played alongside Knight almost his whole time here and he is truly a man of responsibility and integrity. I've seen some of his planning for the future of the battalion, and I am proud to work alongside him to chisel this team back into working order. Knight came back to the battalion with eagerness and did what he had to do just to make sure the battalion wouldn't be left with bare bones after Tessa moved to Regimental. Our situation is dire but this isn't a choice we will make out of desperation, Knight truly is the best suited for this job out of any other person that qualifies. In any other situation or circumstances, battalion-wise, my vote would always have been with Knight. I know for a fact he will do what he can to keep us right.

• Friendly 1

Rhino;Peanut;Checkers;Buck

Forum Admin

+1 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Huge +1 he has the experience and determination to do it. He was an amazing person when I was Fox and im 100% behind him being the next BCMD. Long time overdue in my opinion.

• Friendly 1

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

+1 I've been told only good things about you and hope they are true

Edited by BadDog
  • Friendly 1

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company x1 | 2ndAC x1 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director or Myself to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Edited by Woeny
  • Confused 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED