Today was insane.

70+ people on the server from a spur of the moment thing thrown together by ppstine himself.
If we actually planned things and straightened out weekdays or weekends with things like this, the server could be consistent
We had alot of older players hop in to help in positions for RP. It worked wonderfully.
This shows that the issues lie with us as much as it does with the Founders. So while we make all these posts blaming them or High Command we gotta hold ourselves accountable as well. I hope that we can use this as a learning tool and figure out what people liked the most about today, and implement it even better in future events like this.

A very special thanks to these people for making today happen. Most fun i've had in a long time.
@Mavelle
@BlueBeetle
@Zeros
@Bro
@Bbstine
@Drone
@Ccmonty
@meowthemeower
@Misfit
@Metro
@Xaze
@Woeny
@Forseen

And to anyone else i may have missed, i know an insane amount of work was put into this, but we even got a new community member out of it! This is what Synergy is about.

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 8

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5 minutes ago, Gears said:

This is our prize

Your RP as Yoda was phenomenal. Especially the Mass RDM

• Funny 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

Your RP as Yoda was phenomenal.

I do miss being Yoda.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

I do miss being Yoda.

i beg you to reapply.

16 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Your RP as Yoda was phenomenal. Especially the Mass RDM

That's gotta be a top 3 DB shooting on god.

Extremely honored to be considered someone important to the server beyond my meme status. Today has proved to me that everythings going to be ok long as we have a community. 104th also had a returnee today so we actually got 2 people!

Edited by Ccmonty

It always brings me joy to know that days like this can still happen. Days of well over 50, 60, even 70 people on pop, events that cause the server to lag out so bad and spike the ping to horrible numbers, and Debrief Shootings so big that it only leaves us laughing our asses off.

This, right here, is why I became staff and GM. To bring joy like this to the server.

This was not a one-time thing. I can promise you that.

• Pay Respect 2

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Sitting on ammo boxes will be back in tomorrow

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
22 minutes ago, Xaze said:

Sitting on ammo boxes will be back in tomorrow

For as dumb as it sounds, i appreciate the stupid incentives. I may have been saved by Bbstine but those little challenges are really fun

All it needed was a bit of positivity! This is gonna sound bad but those were like.. Not huge events! (I'm not shitting on the people who hosted them, I was one of them), they were just publicized! I hope more people realize stuff like this happens every day but people just don't see it! The server can one hundred percent be like this every day. Hop on! Have fun!

Also it was very fun to reprise my role as a forever gamemaster. Hope y'all enjoyed the intercom abuse :P

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

4 hours ago, Forseen said:

Consider yourself waived. I hope to see your app by the end of the week.

For all intents and purposes, this was a joke

quit joking. Bro really needs to come back as Palpy