Changing Founder to Owner

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: Master? XO? 2ndLT?

Suggestion: Change the name Founder to Owner. Technically speaking. Our current 4 lovely individuals didn't FOUND the server. But worked their way up to the position.

Implementation: Change Forum / TS / In game / Discord tags

Lore: Joah split off Icefuse and made his own Community

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Be active before making a suggestion! No wonder you cant pick a rank!

Kidding. +1 it makes sense, but Founder sounds much cooler

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Retired Founder

I'm honestly going to throw my opinion here (without locking it so it can still be commented on), all this will do is make me have to go and change a bunch of words in the code for the server and the Forums, Teamspeak & Discord. Nothing else really changes and this is purely cosmetic.

Whilst I understand there's a slight difference in the title however most of us have been influential in the community since the first days of the community anyways with myself joining through as Head Administrator and setting up ULX for Joah pre-launch when we used ULX (it was hell).

Dragon coming in as an Overseer (what we currently have as Veteran Administrators) and being a main point of call in server leadership and content management being the reason we even have Alpha ARCs in the server in the first place (yes, Dragon fought his ass of for Alpha).

Square came into Synergy with a leadership role within the G.A.R, becoming Marshall Commander within the first year of the community opening and remaining in that position for 6 months before moving into server leadership and beginning to assist in the management side of server development.

Jad, being the only one of the four of us that haven't been here since the community opened, has done more that can be put into words to show that he deserves to be held to the same standard and position the three of us are in, if not he's shown that he's more than worthy, I'm sure 99% of the community will attest to this statement.

The wrap this up, I think this is a silly little jab at the leadership team we have to try and create a little more chaos whilst shit was hitting the fan a week or two ago, before we started working hard to fix the issues.

Personally, I disagree with this change.

• Winner 2
8 minutes ago, Forseen said:

I'm honestly going to throw my opinion here (without locking it so it can still be commented on), all this will do is make me have to go and change a bunch of words in the code for the server and the Forums, Teamspeak & Discord. Nothing else really changes and this is purely cosmetic.

Whilst I understand there's a slight difference in the title however most of us have been influential in the community since the first days of the community anyways with myself joining through as Head Administrator and setting up ULX for Joah pre-launch when we used ULX (it was hell).

Dragon coming in as an Overseer (what we currently have as Veteran Administrators) and being a main point of call in server leadership and content management being the reason we even have Alpha ARCs in the server in the first place (yes, Dragon fought his ass of for Alpha).

Square came into Synergy with a leadership role within the G.A.R, becoming Marshall Commander within the first year of the community opening and remaining in that position for 6 months before moving into server leadership and beginning to assist in the management side of server development.

Jad, being the only one of the four of us that haven't been here since the community opened, has done more that can be put into words to show that he deserves to be held to the same standard and position the three of us are in, if not he's shown that he's more than worthy, I'm sure 99% of the community will attest to this statement.

The wrap this up, I think this is a silly little jab at the leadership team we have to try and create a little more chaos whilst shit was hitting the fan a week or two ago, before we started working hard to fix the issues.

Personally, I disagree with this change.

Brooklyn made this suggestion as a joke I’m surprised it’s still up

• Funny 1

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Brooklyn made this suggestion as a joke I’m surprised it’s still up

half joke

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 2 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.