BigZach Staff Application

BigZach

RP Name: BigZach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19958681

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I wish to be an administrator because it looks fun and fulfilling to be an administrator. It looks like a really good way to support the server and help out new players and even people that are just needing some help. Being an administrator looks like a great responsibility to have. I personally feel I have what it takes to be an administrator. I also feel I'd get used to the tools and the admin rules hastefully. When being an administrator I wouldn't break the boundaries or break any rules with this rank. I feel that I could be a good assistance to the server and those who play it.

Tell us a little about yourself : My name is Zach I live in Scotland. I go to a public High school which I do well in. I am currently in my 4th year of secondary school. I am studying Graphic Communication, Hospitality, Music Technology and Modern Studies. I am quite politically aware because of my endeavors in Modern Studies. I enjoy lots of good edgy memes, I usually get on the server every day when I get back from school. I also like to play other games like Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and many more. My favourite cereal is Kellogs Frosties I also enjoy some good IceTea. I listen to Hip Hop albums like Kendrick Lamar and Tyler, The Creator. I live with 2 sisters, my dog, my mum and my step dad. 

I have not had any past staff experiences.

Edited by BigZach
Was advised to add more and felt it had to be more saturated.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/20/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

• Agree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.