Monty reluctant ROA[COMPLETE]

Ccmonty

Name: Monty

Staff Rank: SA

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:168633446

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): 10/14/22 - unknown

Reason: I know this is a bad time for us and we really need people right now but the stress of having to get on the server constantly to do stuff is taking a large tole on my mental health, like existential dread and shit. I'll still pop in to do events but that's about it for a bit

Do you understand that if you go LOA/ROA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA/ROA on any RC character, or go LOA/ROA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yes

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Friendly 1

Your LOA has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping ^ @Ccmonty

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=