Im out! Dono full resignation

My life has come to a point where I must decide between gmod and real life. I have so much going for me right now and I cannot allow gmod to destroy what I want to do with my life. Not only are my Computer engineering classes kicking my ass right now, I also have gotten much more involved with my professors at the university. A group of students and I have formed a new club at my university and in the near future, we will be working with professors and doing Biomedical engineering research among various fields. I no longer have the time to dedicate myself beyond my own academics. If I want to pursue my goals of focusing in Neural-Engineering for a masters, I need to move on.

I have learned more than I ever thought I would here. There are so many people here that have impacted me in so many different ways. The GM team will always be my home, I dont think Ill ever forget the time I spent late night building. I did my part here, and I dont think theres anything else I can squeeze out honestly. I have so many big dreams here, but I really just cant see them happening anymore. I poured so many hours here and yet I still dont think it was a waste. The experiences I have had here have shaped me who I am today.

Time to leave messages for the ppl I guess.

@MavelleGod you are an amazing man. You have so much potential, passion, love and conviction. You deserve the world.

@BeetleYou are probably the happiest person I have ever met. Im gonna miss your smart ass remarks.

@MarvelOne of the funniest guys here. You are the most upright person I have ever met.

@XazeYour too good for synergy. You deserve something far greater then what can ever be found here.

@LyonaxisOne day, I will meet up with you and we will kiss passionately on a beach while the sunsets. The brightest soul I have ever met. Next time Im in Europe, we gotta meet up.

@BabatundeHow could I ever forget you. I dont think I ever enjoyed working with any other person here more than you. Every frustrated night of building was a blast. I wouldn't trade anything for those times.

@Daytona211#1 developer of all time. The actual GOAT. The server would have died long ago without you at its center controlling everything behind the pages of the forums. GM hall of fame

@Warmac The single most dedicated naval main ever. Apply that dedication IRL and you will be more successful then anyone here.

Anyone else is not forgotten. I hope I left a legacy great enough here to be looked at proudly. 

• Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 4

spacer.png

Forum Admin

I have a lot of respect for you when it comes to voicing your opinion, even in the face of doubt. Good luck with everything

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7. Thank you for all your work in High Command. Hope all is well in your future endvours.

Welp, this one's hitting hard.

It still doesn't seem all that long ago when I was helping you out in the Geonosis event as the ONLY staff member and NA assisting you on the Main Server Geonosis event. Now here we are, GMD and GMM, VA and HA.

The student surpassed the master, yet I couldn't be more grateful to have learned all that I do now from you.

You were a great GMD to work under, and I could not have been happier to have been able to call you a GM partner and a friend. I'll miss you and all the hard work you've put into Synergy. I wish you all the best in life, and I hope that our paths will cross again soon.

Please, take care of yourself. That last thing I want to hear is that you're overworking yourself to the point of constant exhaustion.

o7

• Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Banned

Can someone explain to me why the fuck everyone is resigning like what the hell...also welcome to the retiree club enjoy your stay

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Kinda sad i couldn't black you again. but o7. Enjoy life

• Bruh 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=