Lyonaxis is finally leaving..

I joined back the community during the summer of 2021, initally I was simply bored and thought I'd come back and try playing Jedi.. I joined 212th since that was my first battalion and I still had some friends in there... From there on it was a wild wild journey..

I would've never expected to reach the rank of Commander yet alone go even further and eventually become Regimental Commander, I've never thought highly of myself but somehow I managed to do it. But throughout this journey I've seen one too many people leave.. Synergy will always have a place in my heart but at some point real life become more important and intrests head elsewhere. 

@Mazen@Spieler If it wasn't for you two I don't think i'd been able to half of the things I ended up doing.. Not only are you great friends but you've also meant alot to me on this server. It feels awkward to @ you since in no way am I gonna stop talking to either of you but I just wanted you two to know I am extremely thankful that I managed to meet you two.

@Katy@Lovestruck
@JuniperI highly treasure the time I spent with you 3 during Katy's Yoda term, I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and it truly meant a lot to me.

@JayarrIn many ways you've been a role model for me and I wanted you to know that.. Wanna play insurgency later?

@Guac@ColMy time in SOBDE would have been nothing if it wasn't for you two.
Col, the time I spent as your Fixer is a time I hold very dear.. It was some of the best roleplay I've had on the server and I've held on to it for a while struggling to recreate it..
Guac, I am very happy that you trusted me to become the BCMD of SOBDE.. I think in the end my SOBDE Term went very well and it wouldn't even have happened if it wasn't for you.

@Conrad@StixThe time I spent with Obi-wan was extremely enjoyable and you 2 had a major factor in that, I treasure almost every moment I spent roleplaying as your Obi-wan while you went on to do Anakin things.

@TessaKitty@Keegan@BleachI know I spent a decent bit of time talking with you 3 about running for Regimental and it meant a lot to me.. It saddens me that I didn't end up doing close to anything that was talked about but it truly was fun.

@Cubby@Bane and I guess @ all of Galactic Marines, I am still very sorry about my Bacara term.. I'm ashamed of how bad I did and I wish I pushed on and tried more.. But I will say at the very least I had a lot of fun roleplaying as the leader of the marines.

@Finn@meowthemeowerI am very thankful I got the chance to be a regimental with you two, I know it barley lasted 2 weeks but It still meant a lot to me.

@XazeNext time I get on if I ever do.. please at least execute me one more time.

I suck at these type of things.. I missed a lot of people but writing this pains me as it is and I can not continue on. 

• Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 14

spacer.png

bro.... i hope you enjoy it. you've got me bawling right now. o7 

• Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

You've come to be one of my closer friends on the server, and it'll stay that way outside of the server too.
You did good in the positions you were in, no matter what shit people have to throw at you. You put your all into your BCMD and regimentals terms, and I feel you would have been at the top at a different time on the server.

• Friendly 1
  • Management

spacer.png

Lyonaxis it has been an honor. Never a dull moment when you were around and you've always been one of the most wholesome people on this server that I have met. Huge o7 to you my friend and I hope life treats you well.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Damn my guy

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

i hope youll still randomly message me at 3am 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

<3, while its sad to see you go, I am glad you are moving on

keep in touch

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

It’s a beautiful day for rain it would seem. 
i don’t know how many more friends I can take stepping away right now. That’s always been the hardest part of this type of community. It’s mostly a rotating door. People come and people go, and all you’ll be left is the memories. Be good and come back soon. 

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

ookami-mio-go-white-girl-go.gif

I really cannot put into words how glad I am to have met you. I never thought I would make such meaningful friendships when I joined synergy, but I'm so happy that I did. Running SOBDE with you was a fucking blast. I'd do anything to go back to those times. See you soon !

• Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

I’ll keep this brief, although we bonked heads here and there and honestly you got regimental against my best wishes you where a someone I grew proud of working with. Your character, charisma, and the fun atmosphere you bring with you in game was a delight and I regret that I wasn’t able to see how you put this into play as a regimental due to my personal health. Stay in contact with me please, you where and hopefully still are a good friend

• Friendly 1
3 hours ago, Lyonaxis said:

@TessaKitty@Keegan@BleachI know I spent a decent bit of time talking with you 3 about running for Regimental and it meant a lot to me.. It saddens me that I didn't end up doing close to anything that was talked about but it truly was fun.

It's alright, I know you tried and cared and that's all that matters to me bro. We had a good time.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Squishy, Mavelle, Jayarr, now you too?

I'm gonna miss you a whole lot. Roleplaying with you has always been one of my favorite experiences on Synergy, it won't be the same. I hope we can still hang out outside of Synergy!

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

On 10/9/2022 at 7:01 PM, Lyonaxis said:

I joined back the community during the summer of 2021, initally I was simply bored and thought I'd come back and try playing Jedi.. I joined 212th since that was my first battalion and I still had some friends in there... From there on it was a wild wild journey..

I would've never expected to reach the rank of Commander yet alone go even further and eventually become Regimental Commander, I've never thought highly of myself but somehow I managed to do it. But throughout this journey I've seen one too many people leave.. Synergy will always have a place in my heart but at some point real life become more important and intrests head elsewhere. 

@Mazen@Spieler If it wasn't for you two I don't think i'd been able to half of the things I ended up doing.. Not only are you great friends but you've also meant alot to me on this server. It feels awkward to @ you since in no way am I gonna stop talking to either of you but I just wanted you two to know I am extremely thankful that I managed to meet you two.

@Katy@Lovestruck
@JuniperI highly treasure the time I spent with you 3 during Katy's Yoda term, I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and it truly meant a lot to me.

@JayarrIn many ways you've been a role model for me and I wanted you to know that.. Wanna play insurgency later?

@Guac@ColMy time in SOBDE would have been nothing if it wasn't for you two.
Col, the time I spent as your Fixer is a time I hold very dear.. It was some of the best roleplay I've had on the server and I've held on to it for a while struggling to recreate it..
Guac, I am very happy that you trusted me to become the BCMD of SOBDE.. I think in the end my SOBDE Term went very well and it wouldn't even have happened if it wasn't for you.

@Conrad@StixThe time I spent with Obi-wan was extremely enjoyable and you 2 had a major factor in that, I treasure almost every moment I spent roleplaying as your Obi-wan while you went on to do Anakin things.

@Cubby@Bane and I guess @ all of Galactic Marines, I am still very sorry about my Bacara term.. I'm ashamed of how bad I did and I wish I pushed on and tried more.. But I will say at the very least I had a lot of fun roleplaying as the leader of the marines.

@Finn@meowthemeowerI am very thankful I got the chance to be a regimental with you two, I know it barley lasted 2 weeks but It still meant a lot to me.

@XazeNext time I get on if I ever do.. please at least execute me one more time.

I suck at these type of things.. I missed a lot of people but writing this pains me as it is and I can not continue on. 

:(

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

• 1 year later...