[Denied] Kits ban appeal

kits

Name: CT PVT kits
Steam ID: 76561199406162134
Ban Reason: "Alting, Racism"
Date of Ban: 10/8/2022
Length of Ban: perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: I don't know
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I joined this server today and was having a fun time rping and building up my credits all day, a higher up or something named pepperoni randomly started being kind of a weirdo to me, she kept freezing me, started saying I was an alt and was asking why I keep coming back. I was super confused and denied it and she eventually let me go saying "you sound different enough"  (or something along those lines). later I was pulled by her and she started getting very upset asking why I was doing this and stuff like that, I again told her I had no idea who she was talking about and she said "if it isnt you sorry, if it is fuck you and yourfriend group" im super confused and dont know what to make of it. I really like this map and hope to be unbanned.
Evidence to support your claims: I dont know what to put here, I dont clip my gameplay due to my slow laptop.

Also I have 0 ideas where the claim "racism" came from, I have never said anything offensive on that server.

• Pay Respect 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This is an alt account. Shutting this down. @Clutch& @Wolfecan verify. 

• Informative 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED