[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Eva Staff Application

Neopolitan

Eva's APP 

RP Name: Neopolitan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69487975

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: MTN

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been wanting to aid Synergy for some time now with any problems that may occur on the server with Staff and Minge related incidents. I feel being able to help out in any way I can, or during the wacky hours I am on and other may not be will come in handy. I do also want to work my way through the ranks and do gamer GM stuff. I have thought on some things that I think would be cool concepts from my time on another server. Had a very good track record for events in my past, so I would like to attempt to continue that here on Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an ebic gamer, top of my class. I believe I have very good people skills, which is wild considering my um, disadvantage. That being that I do not talk. Have dealt with my whole life, not good at speaking to people at all. Both irl and here online. That would be my only set back, but I have dealt with it for years and am capable of still doing just as good of work as the next person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do, I was a GM for a year (which I still did GM things after becoming admin), an admin for two years, and a head admin for another two years on the same server. So, I do got tons of experience doing admin things.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 275:42:33

Edited by Neopolitan
Banned

Ya know I check these forums every once and a while and when I see an Eva staff app I have to +1 now I get it retired people voting on apps is cringe but I am still +1ing.

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 2