Consular branch rework

Mike

Alright I'm not gonna make this fancy or any of that shit cause it's 1 in the morning

So recently Medic has become the consular lead yesterday we had a consular meeting and discussed allot of stuff about consulars and how to make the branch more attractive to join as a Jedi. Right now the consulars have some of the best sub branches of the Jedi in my opinion the 2 being healers which get med kits an orange lightsaber Crystal and get to participate in med RP (although the skin for healers is crap) and the second being sage. Sages are the 2nd sub branch of consulars and I feel allot of Jedi don't know about us or what we get currently there can only be 5 sages right now there are 2 me and Lie who is the sage leader. Sages ATM get to pick whichever color of saber we want (not including white or purple or grey) so we can use blue,green,yellow,orange,brown and pink apart from getting to choose our Crystal we can use any job in the consular branch plus our rank job (I have a choice of using the consular,healer or Knight job(this doesn't mean I can have all 3 whitelists I can just choose which one I want to use) sages also can participate in med RP and have medkits and sage can use a 42 length saberstaff which is only available to Masters and above and lightsaber instructors.

The point of this was to shed some light in the consulars as we are in the process of remaking our branch into something great so I am here coming to the community for ideas on what they think consulars should do and what we can do to improve any ideas are greatly appreciated I thank you for your time and I hope you will leave your ideas here~ KU Sage K V Tenal Jerikko 

You want to make Consulars great again?

Its simple, consulars are all about the force(less about sabers).

Convince Joah to get us a better force system and to be more friendly with consulars when assigning which branches get what force powers.

If a guardian can do a bunch of crazy moves with a saber but then a consular can do the force equivalent of this to them

or this 

or even save their ass like this

Then I think there is a pretty f*cking good chance their first words once the see this type of power on display is "When are the next consular tryouts?".

Edited by Evan