Who is the better developer

Who is the better developer  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A strong rivalry between @Xaze and @Jayarr has been brewing. This has only been elevated with both of them having equivalent power on CWRP as marshal and palpatine respectively. In order to squash this beef I have decided to see what the community thinks and discover who is the best developer between them.

Chose wisely, and may the best dev win.

• Dumb 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Veteran Admin

Zim

Edited by Clutch
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Honestly does it matter both do a great job bring new things to server they should be thanked more often because without them the server won’t be what it is. So @Xaze @Jayarrthank you lads for doing what you do. 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I live on the forums. So its @Daytona211

@Xazejust needs to resign already sheesh

unknown.png

(i love all the devs Daytona, Baron, Jayarr and Xaze.)

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned
1 hour ago, Stockings said:

@Daytona211 is the best

word @Daytona211

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

4 hours ago, Conrad said:

A strong rivalry between @Xaze and @Jayarr has been brewing. This has only been elevated with both of them having equivalent power on CWRP as marshal and palpatine respectively. In order to squash this beef I have decided to see what the community thinks and discover who is the best developer between them.

Chose wisely, and may the best dev win.

When there isn't enough forum drama so you decide to make it

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

@Jayarris better. No reason to argue

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

@meowthemeower had sent this proof that @Xaze is NOT a trustworthy individual!
broooos.PNG

There is also a clip further proving this! 

I implore you all to stay away from this man or he WILL take your Discord account!

This alone proves that Jayarr is the better developer!

Edited by Keegan
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin