Music Disc missing textures.

Mystic

So for a long time now, i know alot of people know the music discs by the missing texture replacer. At some point on Anaxes... Maybe a month or two before we swapped to Onderon? I installed like 90% of the Valve games you can link to Gmod for textures and found they were no longer missing textures. Now they are again and I was wondering if anyone off the top of their head knows what game provides the texture for the music disc?

TL:DR I had Music Discs that weren't missing textures, now they are again. What game has those textures?

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 6 months later...
Forum Admin

The model itself just doesn't have a texture anymore, only the newer ones do which can be seen as "wicker baskets"-ish.

A new model / texture can be made for it, would just require a suggestion.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

Question Answered

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3