Luther is Shipping Out

This is a resignation from all positions I hold on the server currently.

Ima be honest this is really hard for me, I have been apart of this community since August of 2017 and I've loved every single second of it. I've met so many amazing people and had so many amazing memories on this server. Normally I would say I will return sometime in the future but to be honest I have no clue what the future holds for me right now. I'm starting a new chapter in my life, finally getting out in the world and hopefully getting the opportunity to travel around the world and see places I would have never thought I would have seen before. 

I wish I had more time to spend here and help the community grow and prosper but it's time for me to leave. I am shipping out on September 13th but it's time for me to fully prepare for what's ahead. I'll stop by in TS from time to time to say what's up.

There's too many people to say goodbye to so ima just say goodbye to everyone, I love you all. :pepeSalute:

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 13

You gonna miss me the most?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management

Only positive interactions with you. Still malding about rejoining the staff team and the first deployment I host everyone said “Thanks Luther”

Take care bro o7 hope to hear from you sometime again in the future!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Luther said:

This is a resignation from all positions I hold on the server currently.

Ima be honest this is really hard for me, I have been apart of this community since August of 2017 and I've loved every single second of it. I've met so many amazing people and had so many amazing memories on this server. Normally I would say I will return sometime in the future but to be honest I have no clue what the future holds for me right now. I'm starting a new chapter in my life, finally getting out in the world and hopefully getting the opportunity to travel around the world and see places I would have never thought I would have seen before. 

I wish I had more time to spend here and help the community grow and prosper but it's time for me to leave. I am shipping out on September 13th but it's time for me to fully prepare for what's ahead. I'll stop by in TS from time to time to say what's up.

There's too many people to say goodbye to so ima just say goodbye to everyone, I love you all. :pepeSalute:

Good luck man! 

I’ve always had fun working with you, through out my time knowing you. Hope you have fun in Great Lakes! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Wish you luck hope to see you back one day! Always enjoyed having you around o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

Sad to see you go, but I'm glad I got to enjoy the server around you. I will never forget the days with you in 212th. I can still vividly remember the DB of you getting Obi-Wan. Good luck with the military! I hope that everything goes well for you. See you around!

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

To be real though. Luthers, you were one of the first people I got to be friends with on Synergy. When I joined 41st in 2019 you were Barriss and fuck was it fun. Then when you were the Luminara to my Gree we did some bomb shit. Escalating that to SOBDE was a hell of a time. You always listened to me bitch and moan about petty shit. I appreciate that. Good luck in the Navy, just hope you got good kneepads. I know you ain't outta here for good. But it'll be upsetting not being able to talk to you often. Great friend. Even better Dad, I mean Master. Congrats on following your dreams.

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.