OOC Hate Towards CG

Cryotec

G'day lads, I wanted to address an issue that has been bothering some people within CG over the last few weeks, and that has been the hate that our Battalion has been on a near constant basis.
A lot of us pride ourselves in our RP and the fact that we try to hold ourselves to the standards that we set on the server, meaning absolutely no double standards. 

Us Officers work our hardest to make sure that nothing slips through the cracks but even some days we slip up and miss a few, and even then our Disciplinary Team follows up on it if we know about it,  and takes the appropriate course of action.

I get that a lot of it is OOC fun and I'm all for having a laugh, but some people take it too far and it really makes people not want to get on. All I ask is to just treat us as fairly as you would anybody else and know that we are just doing what our job entails, we have to follow the same rules as all of you and we enforce it too. 

If there are any problems or issues with CG, rather than complaining about it OOC please take it up the Chain of Command so your Command Team can submit a report through the Forms Document they have. You can leave feedback on Individual Troopers, the Battalion as a whole or even leave a suggestion for us to read. 

Our job is to follow server guidelines and even if the arrest was false or unwarranted, there's no need to throw it so far out of proportion. Things can always be solved by just talking to us and there's always an option for Staff Sits, and if it goes through we always release and move on because at the end of the day its a video game. We have fun doing what we do just as much as you guys do.

My DM's are always open for these sort of things, so if there is an issue please don't hesitate to message me.

TL;DR: Please leave the hate OOC, we are people as well and we just wanna have as much fun as you do <3

Edited by Cryostatic212
Spelling Errors
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

9 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

How do you think the men and women in blue uniform feel?

They feel like you still need that cure for the radicalism.

personally some things are a joke and some of your members don’t see the difference very well no offense which can lead to people getting irritated at them as to OOC i don’t see much, but I’d say both sides are at fault cause I’ve seen some CG say stuff to get a reaction from someone and vise versa so I don’t think it’s a targeting thing just watch what you say if you don’t want to be talked back to especially if you can’t handle the heat, but that’s my piece of cake on it just don’t treat others like you wanna be treated.

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Banned

about damn time CG got some good ol'fashioned ooc hate, fuck those guys, keep up the good work in OOC guys!

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 2

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...