Ki-Adi Mundi (Galactic Marines) - Open
Plo Koon (104th) - Open
Obi-Wan Kenobi (212th) - Open

Jocasta Nu (Freelance) - Open
A’Sharad Hett (Freelance) - Open
Kit Fisto (Freelance) - Open
Aayla Secura (Freelance) - Open

Open Floor PTS

Reworking the rank of Master - So some of us believe that the rank of Master as it is used now is a pointless rank. It is used as a 2 week trial period and then you are immediately promoted to Council Member. Reworking this and giving it some meaning is something I have wanted to do for quite a while. The rework that has been decided on is that Master is going to be a rank for those that want to focus on their branch I.E. Consular, Guardian, Sentinel, TG Master positions or their Battalion (Lore General). This will give battalions final say on their lore jedi as the BCMD will be able to reach out to the Military Advisor / High Council and say something along the lines of “Hey, This is who I would like as my Lore Jedi because they have put a ton of work in as my knight in my battalion.” They will be granted an interview just in an attempt to curb biases because we wouldn’t want BCMDs just putting up their friends for no reason. This system will work with BCMD only however if the BCMD wishes to get their high command or battalion position they can do that as well. We will still allow people to be put up for master via council vote for an interview the way we do it now.

These Jedi Masters for the time being will still have to uphold the trial standards but are not required to attend meetings and will not have the ability to vote in council meetings. They will be allowed to state if they are interested in the position of council member or not and if they are we will watch to see their activity and teamwork in the order as a whole and not just their one specific area. For those Knights that are interested in becoming a Council Member and want to focus on everything right off the bat they will be looked at normally like our current process. If you are not being put up as a Master by your Battalion for a Lore Character / Branch Master to be a Master and you want to push as a Council Member you will be more so under the system we currently have where Master is a 2 week trial period and after that 2 week period you will be given the rank of Council Member.

BCMDs IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE REACH OUT TO YODA

Making Padawan a meaningful rank - Working with Conrad on this will update. I really like the idea of making the Padawan and Knight relationship more meaningful allowing the Knight to bring up and roleplay with the council giving them a brief explanation on why their padawan is ready to attend the Knight Trials. Reworking of Knight trials will also happen but as of this moment unsure how.

Pink Crystal Changes - Anyone can put up anyone for a Pink Crystal. Thinking about making a form for people to fill out if they believe someone should receive this crystal for their RP Ability.

Merit Board - We are going to be updating this and using it as a way for people to have a bit more to do and a way to earn more merits.

Bi-weekly Battalion Jedi Feedback - Military Advisor

Branch Master+ PTS 

Chief Instructor Trials Overview and Feedback

Edited by SquishyFishyy
typo
  • Informative 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

7 hours ago, SquishyFishyy said:

These Jedi Masters for the time being will still have to uphold the trial standards but are not required to attend meetings and will not have the ability to vote in council meetings. They will be allowed to state if they are interested in the position of council member or not and if they are we will watch to see their activity and teamwork in the order as a whole and not just their one specific area.

I'll be honest. THIS IS A FUCKING BIG W. FANTASTIC CHANGE

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Nice update.  I can see this helping with quite a few things.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

7 hours ago, SquishyFishyy said:

Pink Crystal Changes - Anyone can put up anyone for a Pink Crystal. Thinking about making a form for people to fill out if they believe someone should receive this crystal for their RP Ability.

a yoda not gatekeeping a crystal color? is this.. a rare huge W?

• Agree 1