Bullet Train (maybe spoilers?)

Banned

yo

great film, fizzik. I saw a lot of hate from critics and I thought it was a little silly. 

I loved the editing and a lot of the messaging of the film. I dunno if it was intentional but the whole bullet train being a metaphor for fate and at the end they derail fate in order to save themselves was pretty nice I thought. Brad Pitt was fantastic and so where tangerine and lemon. They honestly deserve some sort of spin off because their chemistry was immaculate. I thought the jokes were pretty solid, very rarely at the expense of the seriousness but sometimes did. The scenes where things weren't funny and got more personal felt well deserved and done, honestly the fate of tangerine was weirdly tragic and emotional. The action was pretty top notch and felt quick and punchy. I thought the product placement in the film was actually one of the best jokes, the fiji scene was so blatant I think it was intentional because it was one of the best parts for me.

I thought it dragged a bit at the end and sometimes the plot felt a little convoluted. I liked the backstories but the Wolf and Hornet (or whatever she was called) were like sort of pointless characters and felt like plot convenience at most. 

I think I care too much about this film but it's about an 8/10 

• Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Movie was fun tbh just got finished watching it brad pitt was really fucking good and I loved the duo dynamic between tangerine and lemon also Thomas the tank engine, jokes were good and whenever it was serious it actually was serious. also action scenes were fun to see aswell. Overall was a really good movie to be honest better than most this year that has come around.

Currently: Delta-38 Boss

spacer.png