A Curious Quarren

Bane

Name: Bane

Who helped (If applicable): Dono, Tessa

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A quarren, wanted by a mercenary company, came on base to harass the clones. The mercs came to find him, and bit off more than they could chew in the fight

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Edited by Bane

Former: A lot of shit dude

5/5/5 A passive RP that escalated into a full scale event. Loved it

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

4/3/5

It was a decent shoot-'em-up that was multi-staged and kept everyone on their feet. No real complaints other than enemy variety and weapon choice since they all used T-21s, but it proved to not be as bad.

Care and effort I'll give a three because the event jobs roleplayed in IR, you utilized the map pretty well, and you attacked multiple portions of the base. My biggest complaint was the use of the intercom. What I thought was a one-off gag went way too far and it wasn't cordial to the ARC trainings being hosted at the time (yeah, yeah Rancor whining about trainings). I didn't find the EJ or anyone involved really annoying, just use of the intercom going way too far. The explosion at the end wasn't your fault so I won't whine about that.

No performance issues.

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

9 minutes ago, Ratio said:

4/3/5

It was a decent shoot-'em-up that was multi-staged and kept everyone on their feet. No real complaints other than enemy variety and weapon choice since they all used T-21s, but it proved to not be as bad.

Care and effort I'll give a three because the event jobs roleplayed in IR, you utilized the map pretty well, and you attacked multiple portions of the base. My biggest complaint was the use of the intercom. What I thought was a one-off gag went way too far and it wasn't cordial to the ARC trainings being hosted at the time (yeah, yeah Rancor whining about trainings). I didn't find the EJ or anyone involved really annoying, just use of the intercom going way too far. The explosion at the end wasn't your fault so I won't whine about that.

No performance issues.

Main reason for the use of intercom was to try and get peoples attention. I was running around the base being ignored by everyone and no one seemed to want to RP. So the idea was to make people head over to BCC to do literally anything other than ignore me. But even that didnt work lmfao

• Informative 1

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png