[ACCEPTED] Jakes RERE Staff app :)

jacobfyfe

RP Name: CT PVT Jake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88765992

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Prior was simply my work hours could not warrant the hours to do what I wanted to accomplish

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well to make great events and memorable ones at that it was something I had enjoyed extensively as my time as a staff member now that I have some more free time and am overall more settled down I think it would be fun to comeback. But I would like to also help the population of the server by creating the great moments you can have in game the ones make people want to stay around. I want to help the newer players as well that may be apart of the staff team by bringing back ideas and tools which may have been forgotten mainly to be used in events to achieve a higher quality. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well since at the time of my return alongside day, bacta, mavelle, shockpoint we had begun the EU project which for the time I was there and able to help it went great and did what I liked to and that was build and make events in which the players would remember. when it came to main server I was not on it much but when I was I would frequently help taking tickets and trying to entertain the player base and now I might be able to actually spend more time on the actually main server since I can be on during prime time hours. I was almost always available to anyone as well if someone ever needed help with advice/events and a GH regularly keeping in contact with other members of staff trying to just help any in need if requested or seen needing it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yep

Edited by jacobfyfe
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin

AHHH massive +1, great addition to the team!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Veteran Admin

Jake made some of the best deployments I've ever been apart of would love to have you back! +1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Forum Admin

+1. Baller event man

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

A well written out application. I ask that before any decision is made on the app itself, that you complete the following questions that are required when reapplying as staff @jacobfyfe:

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin):

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1
Example 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):

Best of luck with your application.

39 minutes ago, jacobfyfe said:

I am going to be 100% honest I personally never wrote docs due to them being more hassle then worth for me but I do have events I have hosted in the past if that's good if not ill write something up :) @Dilqui

Nah, you're good :P.

• Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png