Midnight's GM Application

Perssongi

Name: Midnight 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39982540

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1908:54:38

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I'd like to become a GM so I can do more for the server. I really enjoy doing events and it'd definitely be easier to do some of them as a GM instead of a GH. I'd like to be more helpful to those around me and I'd like to be able to take more tickets. I've also had SOME PEOPLE, not naming any names, ask me when I'm going to apply for GM so here you go. There's also a couple things I would like to try to work on building at some point. Not really sure what else I should say other than I like being staff, I like being a GH, and I'd like to finally move up. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I was going to say to have more RP related events but it seems like there's been more of those recently. So I've got no suggestions. Maybe make it so we only have to make one doc for GM apps lmao.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have either been GM for or you plan on hosting:

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/33169-goddamnit-perssongi/#comment-327528

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/32948-what-the-fuck-are-the-nightsisters-doing/#comment-325722

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4G9R4VvoG-3sn-VVWZXVRq2j6Xh1mneBtpZKlquyRo/edit?USP=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QnpD9DOFRAnGFW5wEE0mDl18cZu-CKx6mn7mjZ8nQYI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Banned

Yeah easy +1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You take quite a few ROAs and LOAs for mental health. Is it really in your best interest to go for GM and i assume SA?

Man 3 dumbs? Pretty stupid considering i was genuinely concerned for a community members mental health lol

Edited by Mystic
  • Dumb 3

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

10 hours ago, Mystic said:

You take quite a few ROAs and LOAs for mental health. Is it really in your best interest to go for GM and i assume SA?

If I'm tbh those ROAs and LOAs were because of some issues I was having at the time. I'm no longer having those issues so I most likely won't be taking any LOAs/ROAs from Staff or the server anytime soon. I've figured out a couple things so I think I'll be alright.

Then +1. I just want people to know that Gmod is just a game. No point in pushing workloads onto yourself when this is strictly volunteering especially when mental health was a issue in the past. 

I hope you take care of yourself regardless. Even if it means you need to take breaks or step down. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 capable and deserves it

(also i don’t think anybody should be stuck in the hell that is being admin rank for any longer than needed!)

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, Bane said:

I have seen you admin abuse/minge pretty frequently during prime time, if you become an SA will this behavior continue?

No that behavior won't continue and I don't think I've been mingey or admin abused in a while. If I've been mingey/admin abusing recently then please lmk because I am completely unaware of some the shit I do sometimes. I'm always trying to work on myself and I'm trying to be more aware, there are moments where I'm completely on autopilot though. 

• Winner 1