Bitter's Farewell for now...

Bitter

Battalion: SOBDE

RP Name: Captain Gregor

Date: 8/9/22

Reason: Work has been taking up all my time. I want to dedicate time to this server but I am unable and I feel that SOBDE will do better under leadership that is more active then I am. 

Goodbyes:

@Nazerino Sorry for cutting our time short. You were a fantastic XO and a great friend and helped me so much with shaping SOBDE into a real RP group

@MavelleI hope this isn't a goodbye. I feel we've become such fast friends and I hope we can still rock and stone every now and again!

@BrooklynThank you for all of the guidance. We need to play more games together fo sho.

@MazenI genuinely can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of your mouth. Never change.  

@XazeGonna have to tell palpy you got higher than CMD. Thank you for all of your insight and the funny late nights. We need to play other games!

@ConradI really have appreciated your insight into everything over the time getting to know you and I hope to continue to have those late night convos 

There are so many of you from Synergy that I want to thank personally however, this list would be a mile long. If I have interacted with you I probably have something good to say about you. 
I'll be around in TS from time to time so don't be a stranger! 

I am terrible at goodbyes so these are farewells for now! I hope I can come back when everything for me settles!

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 10

spacer.png

• Director
Director

:( o7 will miss you my guy!

Edited by Ollie_
  • Friendly 1

o7 bitters. you were so cool and fun to talk to. ill miss you. I hope the things you wind up dedicating your time to work out!

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 :PepeHands:

• Friendly 1
Banned

o7 gergor, can’t believe I made it halfway through your term and wasn’t removed!

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Forum Admin

Always a pleasure to be around. Love ya buddy!

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Thanks for the fun times man. I'll DM you my game list. You brought a lot of joy in. Thanks for that.

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7 Bitter, thanks for everything. It's been super fun, especially when you were calling me inactive.

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week