Sorry to let you down but.......

You know I have been on LOA for a couple days now, and last night I thought to myself what important responsbilities I had and what order I placed them, and playing video games and just sitting around all day should not be so high up on that list. I really want to make a change in my current life style right now and just want to start moving forward in life instead of being in this stand still right now. I have built amazing memories on this server and such amazing friendships that I could never forget, but in reality, I am missing out on what is most dear to me; Love, Family, Friends, and Myself. 

I want to thank everyone of my supporters that allowed me to skyrise in ranks and become who I am on this community. I also want you to forgive me for letting you down, I was put into the position of Regimental Commander for a reason, but I just can't do it anymore. 

I have a lot more personal reasons in which led to this decision, but this is my final goodbye, I will not comeback, trust me this time, I will not. You will see me in Teamspeak once in a while, discord chatting, but not in-game. 

A few people that had really meant a lot to me this time around on Synergy. 

First off, @Turtle I hate you for bringing me back. But at the same time, you helped me wake up and realize my mistakes. Thank you. 

@Xaze You had been the person that has stress balled the life of the server for me dog. Thank you for being my consular. Love you big dog you mean a lot to me.

@BlueBeetle Thank you for being there for my terms, you are the definitley the person who helped me the most through out this journey. 

@Diplo @JuiceBox @Frostyyy The dumbass gang, you are all dumb. But also some real homies love you three.

@Mazen You are a real one and really helped me carry fluent ideas through. You always were a good friend of mine especially through out this time around.

@Hanz I miss you sm already and hope you have fun at college. 

For the rest, I missed a lot, but didn't feel like writing too much. I just want to let everyone know, thank you for giving me the chances, and thank you for the oppurtunities. If I let you down, then I am sorry, but life comes first. 

Also can't forget my go to resignation song!

One quote I have read about five times in my head these past couple days:

"Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself"

Thank you.........love you all.......

:xqcL:

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 5
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

WHAT

I love you Slak, thank you for all the good times, stay in touch please, and don't miss me too much <3

ALSO WHERE'S THE @ WHAT????

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Navy CoE Commander Tec, CT PVT Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st

o7 it was a pleasure to work with you as a regimental even though it was a short period. Hope everything works out for you best of luck with were ever life takes you.

“Change is not popular; we are creatures of habits as human beings. ‘I want it to be the way it was.’ But if you continue the way it was there will be no ‘is.’” -Robin Williams

• Agree 1
Banned

o7 my 187th brother goes back home, dude man it’s been a fucking ride. We kind of drifted apart since the 187th and DU days and it sucked but it is what it is. Man I saw you as a mentor in the 187th and you taught me so much man so thank you so much. It’s gonna suck to not see you here anymore but keep in contact.

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

o7 Slak, I love you, 2nd Favorite Wolffe behind @Turtle

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5 minutes ago, Valakyth said:

o7 my 187th brother goes back home, dude man it’s been a fucking ride. We kind of drifted apart since the 187th and DU days and it sucked but it is what it is. Man I saw you as a mentor in the 187th and you taught me so much man so thank you so much. It’s gonna suck to not see you here anymore but keep in contact.

You know, this time back, I have been told I was a mentor to several others, not just you. I am really happy I had helped you. I am really happy I was able to teach you. It inspires that i had made an impact. Thank you for those words. I really appreciate, always here if you need it brother.

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Mystic said:

o7 Slak, I love you, 2nd Favorite Wolffe behind @Turtle

CoC

Clash of Clans.

Best game. Don’t sleep on it.

Edited by Slak

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 :PepeHands:

o7 brother, we butted heads a lot in the past but i believe it made both of us better. It was a pleasure working with you in 104th and a bit in 501st as my RCMD. If there’s anything you need just give me a shout. Best of luck my man, :peeposalute:

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

On 8/8/2022 at 10:23 PM, Slak said:

You know I have been on LOA for a couple days now, and last night I thought to myself what important responsbilities I had and what order I placed them, and playing video games and just sitting around all day should not be so high up on that list. I really want to make a change in my current life style right now and just want to start moving forward in life instead of being in this stand still right now. I have built amazing memories on this server and such amazing friendships that I could never forget, but in reality, I am missing out on what is most dear to me; Love, Family, Friends, and Myself. 

I want to thank everyone of my supporters that allowed me to skyrise in ranks and become who I am on this community. I also want you to forgive me for letting you down, I was put into the position of Regimental Commander for a reason, but I just can't do it anymore. 

I have a lot more personal reasons in which led to this decision, but this is my final goodbye, I will not comeback, trust me this time, I will not. You will see me in Teamspeak once in a while, discord chatting, but not in-game. 

A few people that had really meant a lot to me this time around on Synergy. 

First off, @Turtle I hate you for bringing me back. But at the same time, you helped me wake up and realize my mistakes. Thank you. 

@Xaze You had been the person that has stress balled the life of the server for me dog. Thank you for being my consular. Love you big dog you mean a lot to me.

@BlueBeetle Thank you for being there for my terms, you are the definitley the person who helped me the most through out this journey. 

@Diplo @JuiceBox @Frostyyy The dumbass gang, you are all dumb. But also some real homies love you three.

@Mazen You are a real one and really helped me carry fluent ideas through. You always were a good friend of mine especially through out this time around.

@Hanz I miss you sm already and hope you have fun at college. 

For the rest, I missed a lot, but didn't feel like writing too much. I just want to let everyone know, thank you for giving me the chances, and thank you for the oppurtunities. If I let you down, then I am sorry, but life comes first. 

Also can't forget my go to resignation song!

One quote I have read about five times in my head these past couple days:

"Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself"

Thank you.........love you all.......

:xqcL:

Welcome to the brotherhood goofy

:pepeL: