High Jedi General

Chief Peacekeeper (Guardian Lead)

Battle Master & Chief of Security

Jedi Branch Overseer x2

Bounty Hunter

Guild Marshal

Guild Lieutenant

Why should you become Guild Leader?:

The reason as to why I should be Guild Leader is due to my long standing history on the server in leadership positions. I am no small fish when it comes to holding such positions in game or real life. I believe that my military training and leadership will be one of the most transitive qualities I can bring into the guild as the leader. The reason for this is I am capable of dealing with many individuals under stressful positions. I am also a great person for enforcing disciplinary actions. When it comes to rule breaking I am very strict and will not tolerate people tarnishing the guilds reputation. Most of the disciplinary actions I plan to handle in game but if this is not an option then further actions will be taken.

My plans for the guild during my term are to continue the path it currently is. During the recent month the guild has been gliding back in from the hostile side into the neutral zone where I plan to keep it. This requires constant effort and corrective actions from the Guild HC along with me but I am sure that it can be done. In order to do this we will go down more RP intensive bounties where it will not just be point and kill a target. Once such a bounty that is in the works with the recent update is fishing. Not only do you have to do the correct roles in order to catch it but it is planned to have you also ‘show’ the fish that you caught. The simplest way is to use MS paint but I am sure some members of the guild will go into much more detail to show off their new hobby.

Availability:

Monday to Friday  – 10am est - 11pm EST

Saturday – 6am EST - 11pm EST

Sunday – 6am EST - 11pm EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Rancer BCMD x 2 Jedi Branch Overseer x2 and Guild Lieutenant, 501st XO and XO Keller

Very early into my start of synergy I achieved the rank of XO in both 501st and the previous 21st. In the 21st, I was specifically Commander Keller where I oversaw primarily Keller's Unit and its relations with the battalion and outside. I recently was the Battalion Commander for Rancor where I was put in position back to back for 2 terms. Within Jedi I have held the position of Jedi overseer twice now.

Currently I am a Guild Lieutenant; in which I am the longest current one; where I oversee most of the faction, specifically the Hostile’s. During my reign as Guild Lieutenant I have brought many changes into the guild roleplay wise through both my clan and the bounty board.

What do you feel the role of the Guild Leader is?:

The role of the Guild Leader is to, above all else, ensure the continued operation of the Guild as a whole and to ensure the Guild has a good reputation throughout the Galaxy. The way that they do that is by ensuring that the team below them upkeeps all of the Intel, recruitment and disciplinary actions as needed. They are to be an example for other hunters to strive for. A businessman. A professional. A hunter. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the guild and the server?: 

Recently there has been a connotation that the Guild is primarily hostile towards the republic. The reason for this is all the clones see bounty hunters do are the hostile bounties. In order to counteract this there have been bounties put up to show the clones the friendlier and neutral side of the guild. Most of the bounties put up recently have been more RP oriented than kill orders for this exact reason. 

I plan to continue to thrive the bounty board with such bounties that the Guild can shine in a new light and be better known as what it is meant to be, a neutral faction. This will require more extensive work with Guild HC in order to push out changes but with my past history this is a very achievable ideal for the guild.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?: Yes

I want to add some extra stuff: I've never been the best at making applications so That's why my application is a bit short. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on ts or discord Cpt. Claw#4578

Edited by Claw
  • Winner 1

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

• Director
Director

+1 You will do great things for the guild!!!!!!!!!!!

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

Hey, so I am curious. At this point in time, the black market system appears to be rather abandoned, with the only real participants in the system being members of Guild Leadership (Rose Clan). Do you have any intention of making this system more accessible to the average player, and not just those in high places?

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

AYO +1 THIS GUY AM I RIGHT

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

5 minutes ago, Guac said:

Hey, so I am curious. At this point in time, the black market system appears to be rather abandoned, with the only real participants in the system being members of Guild Leadership (Rose Clan). Do you have any intention of making this system more accessible to the average player, and not just those in high places?

hey Guac so for the black market system you need to have Token to use the black market is just that as of late the People on BH is new to the faction so that is one of the primary reasons but I would be open to change things If that's what people want to help BH more that is all I want

@Guac we can meet in ts if you have any ideas for the black market system 

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

I literally don't play BH, But the idea of interacting with BHs in more areas than just killing or during downtimes sounds promising!

How do you plan to enforce said actions against people who break RP bounties?
How will you prevent people from exploiting said bounties? As RP actions are a little harder to track than kills.
Do you plan to put a tighter leash on BH as a whole in the sense that some BHs tend to act abit mingier on base during downtimes?
Finally, I think you should go abit more in depth with your plans as most of your application is experience, and going into depth about your ability to lead rather than your plans which have a fairly small paragraph. 

I will +1 as i know you are capable of this, and i frankly see no other people who can run against you, and as it is BH seems to be active, as do you. best of luck!

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

How do you plan to enforce said actions against people who break RP bounties?

so when it comes to bounties If they don't do a correctly Its gets denied so we go talk to them about it and what they can improve in the future So it doesn't happen again

3 minutes ago, Mystic said:

How will you prevent people from exploiting said bounties? As RP actions are a little harder to track than kills.

is hard to look at all the Bounty hunters at the same time but that is why we have the LT`s and Marshal in the Guild to Make sure the rules gets enforced

5 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Do you plan to put a tighter leash on BH as a whole in the sense that some BHs tend to act abit mingier on base during downtimes?

I want everybody to have fun in the Guild so I would say that I don't think a tighter leash is what we need at the moment but I am mingier on base during downtimes And it is something I am looking to fix

7 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Finally, I think you should go abit more in depth with your plans as most of your application is experience, and going into depth about your ability to lead rather than your plans which have a fairly small paragraph. 

for the Application itself I am dyslexic so i am not the best with apps. but I don't know if this is a dumb plan but I just want the Guild to be a place for everybody to be an RP and have fun but I am open open to ideas

2 minutes ago, Claw said:

or the Application itself I am dyslexic so i am not the best with apps. but I don't know if this is a dumb plan but I just want the Guild to be a place for everybody to be an RP and have fun but I am open open to ideas

Thank you for the responses.  As long as you are willing to make up for any lack of writing in person via teamspeak then i think your app is a negligible gripe. I wish you the best of luck in your interview!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Thank you for the responses.  As long as you are willing to make up for any lack of writing in person via teamspeak then i think your app is a negligible gripe. I wish you the best of luck in your interview!

that is why i am a fan of ts haha thx 

I can't say I'm surprised to see your application. I worked with you for a while, and I've always seen you put 110% into Bounty Hunter.

+1

We haven't always agreed on everything, and we were never close, but I respect your leadership capabilities. I think you're the best fit for this position, and you can take Bounty Hunter far.

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

20 hours ago, Claw said:

Recently there has been a connotation that the Guild is primarily hostile towards the republic. The reason for this is all the clones see bounty hunters do are the hostile bounties. In order to counteract this there have been bounties put up to show the clones the friendlier and neutral side of the guild. Most of the bounties put up recently have been more RP oriented than kill orders for this exact reason. 

But there is still a Bounty for CG troopers up (if not correct me if I’m wrong) but that doesn’t seem very RP oriented. 

CG has recently been increasingly targeted and harassed by BH in game just for following the server rules and BH have been getting to a point where people think they have to be allowed to be on base and not that’s it’s a privilege. I’ve told my CG members to be as friendly as they can be toward BH but all they get in return is disrespect and rude individuals. 

The lines between RP with CG and just being disrespectful and rude get crossed often. If you do get guild leader what will you do on your end to ensure BH are being friendly and respectful toward CG and that it’s not just “target CG RP?”

as it stands now CG can’t do anything with a BH because it’s not fun and they don’t want to be ganged up on if they try to do something or just a CG walking outside the base and immediately getting shot by someone out of render distance waiting for one to appear. It makes us unable to RP and kills any fun on the server.

not saying that BH are the only ones at fault but a lot of people have had issues with BH and it’s becoming more and more of a headache every day for everyone. 

2 hours ago, Arizona said:

But there is still a Bounty for CG troopers up (if not correct me if I’m wrong) but that doesn’t seem very RP oriented. 

CG has recently been increasingly targeted and harassed by BH in game just for following the server rules and BH have been getting to a point where people think they have to be allowed to be on base and not that’s it’s a privilege. I’ve told my CG members to be as friendly as they can be toward BH but all they get in return is disrespect and rude individuals. 

The lines between RP with CG and just being disrespectful and rude get crossed often. If you do get guild leader what will you do on your end to ensure BH are being friendly and respectful toward CG and that it’s not just “target CG RP?”

as it stands now CG can’t do anything with a BH because it’s not fun and they don’t want to be ganged up on if they try to do something or just a CG walking outside the base and immediately getting shot by someone out of render distance waiting for one to appear. It makes us unable to RP and kills any fun on the server.

not saying that BH are the only ones at fault but a lot of people have had issues with BH and it’s becoming more and more of a headache every day for everyone. 

This is a conversation I want to have with you but can we do it in ts so it's easier for me

• Dumb 1

Banned

+1 hes ight i guess

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Veteran Admin

+1 good guy good app

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

From what I saw before I left and what I have heard from multiple people since I have left, BH has not been in a very good state from the clone perspective. This seems to me like a lack of discipline and push for roleplay vs just being hostile bc people like being an asshole. This mainly stems from the LTs down because the standard of disciple the LTs set is what the marshals will follow. The current Guild LT+ doesn’t seem to be pushing marshals to do the right thing and (this could be wrong, I heard it from a source that maybe wrong) that the current marshals are the ones causing some of the issues themselves. I think this lack of disciple or ability to enforce the rules on your own marshals will not lead the guild to a better place.

I think youre a great guy claw, but I don’t think youre fit for this position

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 6

🌓🌙

5 hours ago, Hanz said:

From what I saw before I left and what I have heard from multiple people since I have left, BH has not been in a very good state from the clone perspective. This seems to me like a lack of discipline and push for roleplay vs just being hostile bc people like being an asshole. This mainly stems from the LTs down because the standard of disciple the LTs set is what the marshals will follow. The current Guild LT+ doesn’t seem to be pushing marshals to do the right thing and (this could be wrong, I heard it from a source that maybe wrong) that the current marshals are the ones causing some of the issues themselves. I think this lack of disciple or ability to enforce the rules on your own marshals will not lead the guild to a better place.

I think youre a great guy claw, but I don’t think youre fit for this position

I will love to talk to you about this more in depth but it is up to you

+1 I've had the chance to work with Claw a ton in a variety of different positions, and in each one it has been a total pleasure. Claw is super experience in a number of positions on the server, but I truly believe that Bounty Hunters is where he shines. There is no one I can think of currently that is better for this position. Best of Luck Claw!

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Navy CoE Commander Tec, CT PVT Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st

hey to anybody that want to talk to me about any problems you have that bounty hunters you can come to me in ts or ask me on 

Cpt. Claw#4578

• Friendly 1

1. Will you remove the bounty that was literally just RDM? (Still is, but with extra steps). 

2. How do you plan on dealing with the poor behavior seen from BHs in the past month? (Flagrant RDM over base passes, going into the HMC, turning it off, and hiding just to kill clones. Breaking into the holocron vault for no reason when nobody’s around, Going into BCC and intentionally starting a firefight by tresspassing and refusing to leave, etc. This is just the stuff I’ve witnessed in the past three weeks off the top of my head, all of it more than once).

3. How will you promote more actual RP between hunters and clones?

Former: A lot of shit dude

5 hours ago, Bane said:

1. Will you remove the bounty that was literally just RDM? (Still is, but with extra steps). 

2. How do you plan on dealing with the poor behavior seen from BHs in the past month? (Flagrant RDM over base passes, going into the HMC, turning it off, and hiding just to kill clones. Breaking into the holocron vault for no reason when nobody’s around, Going into BCC and intentionally starting a firefight by tresspassing and refusing to leave, etc. This is just the stuff I’ve witnessed in the past three weeks off the top of my head, all of it more than once).

3. How will you promote more actual RP between hunters and clones?

Hey Bane if you and me and meet in ts so we can talk over your questions it will make it easier for me

1 minute ago, A-a-ron said:

Why not answer it for everyone to see?

i am dyslexic so is just easier for me to the longer answers

• Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 2

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1