[ACCEPTED] Bongos staff application

BForBoris

RP Name: Boris
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:145157473
VIP (Y/N):  Y Age: 16
Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): As a player on this server, I have recently been very active and enjoy it very much, and I hope to take on more responsibilities within this community and to help players on this server more. As I think I could really benefit the staff team and enjoy seeing people enjoying this server, I wish I could do more when I play, so I'd like to be able to help more than I can at the moment. I am committed to making everyone's experience on synergy as good as possible in any way that I can. It would be awesome to have the opportunity to be staff on this server since I have been staff on other servers and really enjoyed it. I see myself sticking with this server for a while, so it would be cool to be staff on this server as well. Honestly, I'm not sure how to explain why I enjoy being on the staff team, but I just like helping out in any way I can in any gmod server I've played, and I think with how active I've been recently I could really help out. Hopefully I will be able to join your staff team soon. Thank you for considering my application.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am 16 years old and have been playing Gmod for almost 4 years now. I am a very fun person and also enjoy setting up my roleplay scenarios so that everyone will enjoy them. I dedicate a lot of my free time to helping people both irl and on various games and I really don't know what else to say about myself I'm kind of just the type of person you need to get to know to really understand me I look forward to hopefully being accepted Thank You.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been server game masters on a few military rp servers and senior mod on a semi populated SWRP server but it has been awhile so I don't really remember much

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | 40:49:22.

I have been waived for the lack of the 75 hour minimum requirement by Mazen

Edited by BForBoris

Current Vaughn Ex. Fives

Were you waived?  I believe you need a minimum of 75 hours to apply?

Do you have any prior staff experience?

Aside from that i can appreciate the devotion, and you're quite active,  +1.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

3 hours ago, Mystic said:

Were you waived?  I believe you need a minimum of 75 hours to apply?

Do you have any prior staff experience?

Aside from that i can appreciate the devotion, and you're quite active,  +1.

Sadly I was not aware I needed to be waived I am attempting do so currently as of my past experience I have edited my application.

Current Vaughn Ex. Fives

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED