Keep Yourself Safe, Everyone (Pog)

I should’ve done this months ago as I’ve been burnt out and focused on bigger and better things than gmod for quite a while. With college quickly approaching my time on Synergy is officially  coming to an end, at least for now. When I joined the server with @Hanzalmost 2 years ago I joined to minge and ruined one of @Shockpoint's deployments and was quickly blacklisted from 501st by @Conrad. I set off to join ARF in any battalion and blow up a debrief before quitting the server, but instead I ended up having a change in perspective after finishing my tryout for 212th with @BadDog. I decided to give the server a chance which I had never done on any other server. With me staying I met some great people and became hooked on the server during the pandemic and stuck around much longer than I would've ever imagined. I don't expect to ever fully come back, but I will absolutely stick around in TS to some extent.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Goodbyes:

Only going to type out some of these, the rest will be an @

@Mazen You have a great ability to make any conversation or channel interesting and its been great knowing you from Titan Base until now. The drive you have for this server is insane to me, long live The Earth Kingdom.

@Hanz I thought she was 12!

@StrikerGood luck with university, doing a double major in league of legends and fortnite is ambitious but nothing you can't handle

@MaterYou came a long way from the days of causing terror as CT PVT Darthsaderkiller, best Canadian on Synergy
@Finn You were a great shadow BCMD and friend, our time working together in 212th are some of my favorite memories from the server

@Sixta 212th legend.

@CarsonGC was hella fun when you were GCC

@Luther Congrats on director, good to see you doing well

@Whisper You helped me a lot in my early days on the server

@Conrad 12 days away from the anniversary of the blacklist, glad I got to know you after that

@MasonA Your Cody term was one of my favorites and 212th couldn't ask for a better leader right now
@Spieler @Mavelle The best dynamic duo on Synergy, glad I stayed up until 4am the night you two joined the server
@DennisKeep up the great work
@BabatundeCertified Titan base OG, we certainly made the most of the days of me you and Bacta being the only people in TS

@Marvel Meeting you talking about that disgusting creature at 2am was almost as awesome as your vulture droid events

@Jovanovic Working with you as ATK REG was a good experience, hope you're doing well

@Maddoxxone hundred and ninety two

@FyiWe don't sound like each other.

@DonoCongrats on GMD, big shoes to fill but I'm confident you'll do well

@A-a-ron Why were you smiling???
@LecheThanks for believing in me and trusting me to be your successor
@Comics Most misunderstood player on Synergy!!!
@Shockpoint One of the people I'm most glad to have met, get in TS a little more often
@Katy Please resign from staff its been way too long, thanks for being a good friend from my first couple days in 212th

@NazerinoSorry for not being able to put my all into my time in SOBDE but I'm glad that I've been a part of it. You're doing a great job, keep doing what you're doing
@Caidoon One of the coolest mfs on this server. Don't do drugs kids!
@Vicodin See you at OSU at some point
@Gaster @Slak @Wren @Leche @Sarius @Carson  @Pythin  @Jack @Alien @Moose @Bitter @Orion  @BigZach @Lyonaxis@Guac @Eagle @Mantis@GlizzyGlock0@Whataburger @ToasterBath @Cox @jacobfyfe @Maxwells  @Donut @Dilqui @Sriracha 

I absolutely forgot a ton of people so don't take it personally :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't save many screenshots or videos but here are a few  moments I could easily find

spacer.png

@Conrad Moments before disaster

spacer.png

@Mazen @Comics  @Carson @Whisper @Axar @[SR] Frank @MasonAyou're all the bomb, glad to have met you

spacer.png

Making the hard decision to leave 212th after more than a year

spacer.png

Why is my ping so high?

spacer.png

One of the most fun 2am nights on Synergy with @Jovanovic

"Yoo whats up guys its your boy LaFlame back again just wanna let you guys know that Longshot is the GOAT and Commander Doom @Slakis the greatest clone on this whole base"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Goodbye for now!

Edited by Pog
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 10
  • Pay Respect 2

Former:

Jedi Youngling

never got to know you but, a loss is a loss for everyone. o7 i hope you do great things in the future to come!

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

11 hours ago, Pog said:

spacer.png

HEY I DID THAT!!! Best moment on this server ever! I miss foxtrot sm

Also, that LaFlame guy was a goat he isn't wrong about that Doom part.

Ima miss you pog you a real one see you around TS 

Edited by Slak
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Glad I didn't run for Cody. Keep Yourself Safe !!!

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
9 hours ago, Pog said:

@Marvel Meeting you talking about that disgusting creature at 2am was almost as awesome as your vulture droid events

spacer.png

Every time you were around it was a good time whether it was in game bullying some random BH to his breaking point and getting called a slur to just chilling in TS. Take care and continue Caidoon’s legacy as a TS lurker, Champ!

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 1 month later...