[ACCEPTED] Eagle's Staff Re-Application

Eagle

RP Name: 212th HVO WO Eagle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87780379

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CEST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope, never been

Why did you leave the staff team?:  "I noticed that I have been busy with things IRL (Study, Friends, Study association). That is why I can't keep up my activity in staff."

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I actually love to help people with their events. I helpt Jova a lot at the time and I love to build dupes for people during downtime. This is kinda hard in a private game when you got no idea which props can or cannot be used.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Pretty good. In my past I worked hard to help the community with things like BVBs and events. Even got a tagged for the help as a GM during the BVB.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): That is understandable

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1
Working on a dupe for this one right now:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ZCkBNYvjSOw-OE3ZPLLgyoNAPOO70dw0UAkPnP9Tp4/edit?usp=sharing
Example 2
This one is really good :)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KuLN75Rzj0BTWQEy7nPA6SgMVpiZasH8X5kJSUeAIik/edit#heading=h.isqgj6yttg0o

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):

Edited by Eagle
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

+1 cam't have enough staff :)

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING