[ACCEPTED] Piff’s Staff Reapplication

Piff

RP Name: Alpha-98 SSG Nate/Piff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: NA EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I took a long break from the server since I kind of got burnt out and also I wanted to enjoy more time on my clone to get more done on it since I was a higher rank at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team as I see there is new opportunities to do things around the server event wise with the new map and other such things on the server that weren’t here when I was staff. Besides that I also hope to help out just in general since I see a lack of SA+ who are doing something else than AFK early in the morning or late at night, but overall I just hope to return of doing my normal event here and there, but mostly building up deployments from main server to event server which I like doing since it helps build up to the deployment.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went alright, much slower than other times I was staff, like I said I was in 104th HC last time and I didn’t have much time to dedicate to staff and would put most of it to 104th especially since I was already low on time to get on since I was working lots of hours on top of school so I wasn’t able to crunch in much staff wise. Besides that I think I also spent a lot of time building dupes and planning events so I could do them at a later time which I also kind of got fucked over by quotas since I would spend a lot of time building but not enough time to actually put out multiple quality events.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1 - Here’s one I never got to do and would like to build my old storyline up
Example 2 - and another I never got to execute either or build off of Since most of these have a follow up event 

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):

here’s one cause i cannot be fucked to find another one 

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

i think.... i'd love to see this 

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 fr fr a homie

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING