The Great Downfall Of Batdog

Final Goodbye: I've come such a far way in this community, from former minge to XO of the 41st. Wow. Only took a whole year of my life but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my time here. I met so many great people and know they'll do great work on 41st and on this server but I must go. This is goodbye for now Synergy and 41st.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Some Special people down below <3 Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 @SEXICO You were the first person I ever met and who knew I'd be working along side you to the end. You CT trained me and taught me how to be a good member in this community. <3 Thank you.                                  @Mor Kid you've come a long way. You started as a PVT who didn't know anything and just cared about promotions, now you are a CMD and do way more for this community then I ever have. You've made me proud and I expected you to take care of the 41st while me and Mexico are gone. <3 Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @OJ_ You joined under me when I was ARFL and we bonded through that one event guarding brig. You know what I'm talking about. <3 Thank you.                                                                                                                    @goda man, we joined the 41st practically at the same time. We shared many trainings and learned together for so long. You became one of my closest friends on the server and I'll never forget that. I understand you wanted to do something a little more bigger then 41st and I'm happy you've found it. <3 Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                    @meowthemeower You've done amazing work for the 41st but not only that you've helped me build Improcco into something great, I truly don't think I could have done it without you. I trust you will take care of Improcco and find someone who is worthy for the position of Gett.  <3 Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 @Shpack I know you'll probably never see this due to you already being gone from synergy, but you were my one true Gree. The one person the held the mantle while I was learning my way around the server. <3 Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         @Unkindled Make me proud my friend. I expect you to take care of the 41st and make it the best around. <3 Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  There are many more people I would like to thank but its just too many <3 Thank you all because in some way you mattered to me during my time here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Edited by Batdog
  • Friendly 6
Banned

o7, man we will always be pimps homie

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Veteran Admin

No ping? No more fortnite skins for you

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

3 minutes ago, Clutch said:

No ping? No more fortnite skins for you

fr. thought we had something special

but ill miss you batdog. o7 we had some great times together

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Damn bro... not even a ping..... Wish you the best of luck in life and I appreciate you and everything you did for 41st while I was there. You were one of my first true friends on this server... actually probably the first.... 

For old times sake.... one last salute :peeposalute:and you cant at ease me for this one.

• Friendly 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

4 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

Damn bro... not even a ping..... Wish you the best of luck in life and I appreciate you and everything you did for 41st while I was there. You were one of my first true friends on this server... actually probably the first.... 

For old times sake.... one last salute :peeposalute:and you cant at ease me for this one.

:pepeSalute: Love you bro <3 This time I won't put you at ease. 

4 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

NOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE

I'M GONNA MISS YOU! FAVORITE TENN FOREVER!

o7!!!

<3 Those were the best times. 

18 minutes ago, Batdog said:

its been real bro <3 We've come a long way

Batdog.png

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

@Batdogbro not gonna lie this makes me sad af, you were my green brother from another mother, i remember back when we were csm's and sgts and id run up to you and just yell BATDOGGGG and how we both went up the ranks together and how we always just chatted the way we did i know we weren't super close but you were one of the ones im gonna miss the most honestly thought we were both gonna get to bcmd together but man its been a hell of a run take er easy man. i'll miss you batdog o7 

• Friendly 1
On 8/3/2022 at 10:56 PM, MetalRaptorTTV said:

@Batdogbro not gonna lie this makes me sad af, you were my green brother from another mother, i remember back when we were csm's and sgts and id run up to you and just yell BATDOGGGG and how we both went up the ranks together and how we always just chatted the way we did i know we weren't super close but you were one of the ones im gonna miss the most honestly thought we were both gonna get to bcmd together but man its been a hell of a run take er easy man. i'll miss you batdog o7 

Always be my favorite DU o7 I’m sure you’ll make a great BCMD without me.

• 4 weeks later...