[DENIED] bhealy/ Rolls staff app

bhealy

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Rolls staff app

RP Name: Roll/ Lane Rellen

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:503817516

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on this server and I enjoy most of the people. I enjoy being a jedi and a 501st and most of the time doing what im told. i think this would be a good opportunity to assess my ability to handle responcibilities. I also want to help the community and host fun events that the people enjoy. I will also host trainings more and be on more. I have envied the admins like luther and the founders like maddoxx. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 15 and im a freshman, im looking for a job irl. I have bad eyes but i always joke about it. Im generally good to be around and I love making people laugh

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I used to be a game master for a couple of servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 376:40:1

• Winner 3
Banned

Seem like a cool guy but uhhhh @Maddoxx is is founder lmao, but anyways +1

• Dumb 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Forum Admin

Been running around the entire playing fart noises, continuously annoying people mid RP scenarios and got arrested for RDM today aswell. 
You just came back to the server and already caused issues. 

• Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

18 hours ago, Mystic said:

+1 Maddoxx for founder. 

After experiencing what Naffen has stated, and reading that it was multiple times and not just an isolated area

-1 from me. I feel if you can't follow server rules you need to grow a little before you become staff.
(Still +1 Maddoxx for founder tho)

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

19 hours ago, Naffen said:

Been running around the entire playing fart noises, continuously annoying people mid RP scenarios and got arrested for RDM today aswell. 
You just came back to the server and already caused issues. 

Half of that was true but the fart noises wasnt me

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED