Mexico/Kevin Gates' End

After almost 2 years of being in this server its time to say goodbye. A few years back I joined this server brand new to Garry's mod and I was thrown into a community which I really cared about. It started as a hobby which eventually developed into something more of a job. The server was incredibly fun at the beginning. I met a lot of good people, the relationships that I created where special. The server got me out of rough spot in my life.

The 41st was more than a battalion to me. Its a family, its something I have worked for tirelessly. My term as Gree has finally concluded and I can happily say that I made a difference. The 41st is in a good spot now and I have handed the keys to the right people. To those who call themselves my friends, you really made a difference. You made an impact on me and I can say that you have changed me for the better. Overall I have important things in life coming up which I want to focus on. The server is not fun like it used to be; and I really wish I could stay longer but life is calling. 

To those who consider me a friend I would like to thank you for all those cherished memories. They really meant a lot, but I'm afraid I've got no distance left to run.

• Friendly 7

spacer.png

Certified G

o7. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

Banned

This hurts man o7 thanks for the memories

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Veteran Admin

Not cool man

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

25 minutes ago, Dono said:

Damn. I’ll miss you man. Good luck out there

Gonna miss this man big time. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

Goat fr fr 💯 💯💯💯💯💯💯

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif