Silvy's GM app

Silvy

Name: Silvy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243070169

Current Staff Rank: A

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes.

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1761:54:32

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7/10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team because I really like doing events but I also like helping with deployments. I really like to help with the Deployments but also make some for DU, Spec reg and the other battalions by myself. I really like being a GH but I wanna go higher and stretch it even further so I can become a Gamemaster and do more fun events/deployments. I want to spread my talent even bigger by hosting Deployments that people will like.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not any big ones except that they should be more about hosting events/encounters on main than only host on Event server. A GH like me can host more than a GM because they just don't host events/encounters on the main server at all. I would suggest that people start doing events on main. It has gone a little longer now since i first checked but people are starting to do more main server events/encounters. (Improved alot more. But still not enough)

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVvF9gsg7pgB-WHUTmeE-RVYl5zTK6OA3hgwKxZcrHg/edit?usp=sharing

Example 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cmm-oTu5-JgnOiNsSvbpxZv0oLY2bNAyc8EIjKmk_Nw/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Example 1: 

Example 2:

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

• 4 weeks later...