Y

Timezone:

EST

What was your previous staff rank?:

SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I was moving from Illinois to virginia. Navy was alot / Left the server for a while.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): 

I want to rejoin the staff team of this lovely server, because I want to pursue the avenue of Game Master

again. There are alot of benefits to me as well that come from holding a position in the staff team, which

include, better utilizing my freetime, utilizing the contructive part of my brain (because writing only does so

much) and assisting the server at a lower echelon level within the staff team. I am quite fond of this server

and enjoy assisting it in any way I can. The main reason I would like to join the staff team again, is to

become a game master. Being a game master has always been my favorite aspect of the server and I miss

having the creative freedom, as well as ability to entertain the entire server. The staff team has helped me

learn and grow as a leader and in general with my work ethic between my climb in the GM team up to

Gamemaster Chief, and in the staff team itself from NA-HA. I would greatly appreciate another chance at

working hard under the directors and highstaff to better build a more tight nit community from the position of

(senior administrator) thank you.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): 

Last time was kind of a shit show, I did like 1 event then didn't have anytime to play. However the time before that I got a lot done and maintained TRO/GMO very well, Went from SA-VA in like less than a month. Those issues have since passed and my Work / Home balance has steadied since then.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin):

Yes, I am reapplying specifically to pursue gamemaster.

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1
Example 2

[I've used the 2nd example in a previous application however I haven't properly executed the event yet so I'm using it again.]

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional): 

Edited by Craigary
Swapped 2 answers

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 minutes ago, Aeon said:

-1 I remember when ever you had a dispute with someone you would act very childish about it instead of being an adult

if you can show your maturity then i will change my answer 

no shittalking intended in this btw 

May I ask who? I don’t remember who you are btw.

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

8 minutes ago, Aeon said:

-1 I remember when ever you had a dispute with someone you would act very childish about it instead of being an adult

if you can show your maturity then i will change my answer 

no shittalking intended in this btw 

ive experienced this -1

Edit: it was awhile ago but idk if theres been any change

Edited by Misfit
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

the Darman Keller guy

+1

Craig is consistently one of the best staff members. He is always able to prove himself, no matter the role, and will always help people out whenever he can. He always does an amazing job. I think he is what the server needs.

• Dumb 2

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

On 7/31/2022 at 7:36 PM, Craigary said:

May I ask who? I don’t remember who you are btw.

i had put in a complaint to high staff that you were on but not helping any tickets or anything as a VA when I had to ban a minge for 2 weeks at the time right after the ban you had talked to me about banning him for 2 weeks but did nothing about the minge himself, after the fact i guess high staff had talked to you, you had a raging hard on against me and never talked to me about it but instead -1'd whatever suggestion/application i posted and showing high amounts of immaturity.

I'm sorry but it wasnt that long ago and I cannot recognize you have "changed" or "grown up" you are in your 20s acting like this and this is no way a adult should act i'm sorry but my vote will stay 

again no shit talk intended this is just the feel and words ive put in.

Edit: Do understand I am not putting a -1 in a form a resentment or anything but this is just the facts im not trying to play fuck fuck games on the fourms but instead just giving my opinion on the matter

Edited by Aeon

:pepeL:

29 minutes ago, Aeon said:

i had put in a complaint to high staff that you were on but not helping any tickets or anything as a VA when I had to ban a minge for 2 weeks at the time right after the ban you had talked to me about banning him for 2 weeks but did nothing about the minge himself, after the fact i guess high staff had talked to you, you had a raging hard on against me and never talked to me about it but instead -1'd whatever suggestion/application i posted and showing high amounts of immaturity.

I'm sorry but it wasnt that long ago and I cannot recognize you have "changed" or "grown up" you are in your 20s acting like this and this is no way a adult should act i'm sorry but my vote will stay 

again no shit talk intended this is just the feel and words ive put in.

Edit: Do understand I am not putting a -1 in a form a resentment or anything but this is just the facts im not trying to play fuck fuck games on the fourms but instead just giving my opinion on the matter

I see, 

I’m only able to find one time I -1’d your staff application/ server suggestion in the last year, and I’m fairly certain I -1’d it because we were in a battalion or I talked to you and you were toxic in return.

I’m also having difficulty remembering the situation you’re specifically recalling so I’m just going to link this -

It’s changed since then, but the duties and responsibilities of a SA include banning, if you were already banning someone or dealing with said minge then there would be no reason for me to get involved / if I was on the server I was probably more than likely busy with something else. 

I don’t specifically remember being talked to by high staff about this.

I’m sorry you have this opinion of me and i won’t be responding further on here.

If you have questions or concerns please feel free to message me on discord and we can talk some more - Craigary#0613

Need more GMs and SAs tbh 

+1 i'd love to meet returning players

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

Kinda torn right now but I am going to say fuck it everyone deserves a second chance so +1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING