Stix

Steam Name: Stix 

RP Name: Stix

RP Rank: MAJ| Guild LT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82818651

Regiment you are applying for: 10th Sector Regimental Commander

Experience:

501st:

In 501st I achieved multiple positions under different Rex’s the highest I ever achieved was Commander Under Acorn. I served under Quill during his term as Rex and I performed as any commander would. I was TCC for a long time as well, I reformed most of the tryouts and revived TC from what state I handed the sub-unit in. I eventually rejoined under Abraham, got Anakin, and helped work with TC and my Ahsoka at the time, Phaser, to overall improve the battalion and interactions between the 501st and its Lore Jedi.

104th:

In 104th my time as Captain Dash-29 was brief but I helped Turbine at the time re-work all of the Wolfpack Trials and helped overall with the battalion. During my time as Plo Koon, I helped Spartan at the time run the battalion as he gave me BCMD equivalency. So I acted as a BCMD and assisted the 104th with basic things. I also helped improve the Jedi Program within the battalion.

SOBDE:

In SOBDE I started by getting Foxtrot Tech a few times back when it was in the SOBDE regiment. Still, I never really stuck around until I eventually got Atin and moved through the ranks until Turbine got BCMD Niner in which we helped most battalions across the server helping with inner battalion issues and sims across the server spreading a positive image of SOBDE. Turbine got removed from BCMD in which I stepped up to BCMD Niner but I burnt myself out in the end after a month and stepped down. Then I came back to SOBDE as Arligan Zey in which I helped SOBDE re-work their Jedi Trials and the addition of Grey RC Unnamed Jedi. I eventually achieved other lore positions with SOBDE and overall attempted to increase RP within the battalion after the battalion changes were made.

41st:

In 41st I came in right after my break from the community. I tried out for Barriss and got it. I was then plunged into Wrens BCMD Term which had a very interesting moment in which I helped out as best as I could. I was with Cloud through all of his first terms. During Cloud's term, I helped change the Jedi program and fix some documents. I assisted the battalion as best as I could and I made it to the rank of XO. During Cloud's 2nd Term as Gree, I achieved Luminara and still assisted with normal activities until I resigned.

Rancor:

I joined Rancor under Mitchell's term as Maze after I transferred from CG and I progressed my way through the ranks until I jumped up to Captain Fordo. Jerry and I attempted to help as best as possible to hold Rancor together as at the time myself and Jerry were the only Officers in the battalion. So we juggled as much as we could while the battalion got a more stable officer core. Eventually, I got Commander Colt and eventually Valiant in which I led Alpha and promoted lots of people quickly through the ranks to help improve the officer core and stabilize the ARC Training program. I believe I achieved a stable officer core and helped improve the ARC training program at the time.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become Regimental because I have the experience, dedication, and leadership to help push for changes and I have the desire to push these battalions to their limit to create one of the best regiments possible on the server by giving clear communication and encouraging better standards from all the battalions I will work with.

Officer Core/HC Quality:
I have a very high standard for how a battalion Officer Core should look and I will voice my opinions to those that I believe need to hear them, I am not afraid to remove people who are causing issues within a battalion if someone is underperforming or causing issues I will, of course, discuss with the needed parties for what actions I believe should be taken to deal with said issue. I will make sure the responsibilities expected from a battalion HC are known to its officers to allow for no confusion on what someone should be doing while holding an officer position.

Cross battalion work (Roleplay/Training)
Roleplay will always be something that can be improved on within a battalion and the 10th Sector got the short end of the stick with these most recent changes as there is little to no lore between any of the battalions placed within this regiment whereas some of the others have actual RP already set in place they can act with. It will have to be purely player-driven roleplay for any roleplay conducted within the regiment but of course, I will always encourage people to reach out to anyone and talk to them as you aren’t forced to only interact with your battalion/regiment and this would also help improve the server's opinion on a battalion if they are more outgoing and willing to RP with others. It will be a challenge but I’m hoping to encourage RP within my regiment so the whole regiment feels closely knit with one another. I also want to encourage NCOs/Officers to host training within their battalions and with other battalions as this creates more opportunities to work with others and increase relations with other battalions and also help them hone their respective skills with training unique to their battalion by conducting recon with 41st or VIP Protection with CG or Deep Infiltration with Rancor, I want the battalions to feel unique in how they conduct themselves on the server with there own skills sets.

Communication:
I won’t force something upon a battalion as from the talks I have conducted with members of the respective battalions I am applying for they don’t want me to force ideas onto their battalion and would rather have a steady stream of communication as they would prefer me to critic their ideas but stand by them when they need it as without direct communication with HC a battalion can’t voice its concerns with any up and coming ideas and I want to be as open as possible with my battalions to allow for complete understanding all around.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes

Availability:

I’m doing GMT cause I’m British

Monday 12 am-7 pm EST

Tuesday 12 am-7 pm EST

Wednesday 12 am-7 pm EST

Thursday 12 am-7 pm EST

Friday 4am-11pm EST

Saturday 4am-11pm EST

Sunday 6 am-3 pm EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st

CMD

TCC

REGL

Echo/Fives/Jesse/Kix/Hardcase/Hawk/Appo/Dogma/Tup

Ahsoka Tano (MAJ)

Anakin (LTCOL)

104th

CPT

Dash-29(ARCL)

Plo Koon(BCMD)

41st

Luminara (XO)

Barriss Offee (XO)

GCL

SOBDE

Foxtrot Tech x2 (When it was in SOBDE)

Atin x2

Darman

Fi

Niner

Arligan Zey (MAJ)

Echo

Tech

Sev

Jedi

Master

Consular Lead

Guardian XO/Peacekeeper

Rancor

BCMD

Blitz/Colt/Havoc/Valiant/Fordo/Maze/Muzzle

Alpha Lead

REGL

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

As I have already been over I want my regiment in a spot where when my term ends nothing will change and the people in place will keep the battalions running smoothly, I want everyone within the regiment to be able to work with one another easily and be able to rely on one another when needed no matter what the situation.

Rancor:
During my conversations with members of Rancor and my own time within the battalion, I have realized that the battalion is left in a dire state, to say the least as there any many changes and issues affecting the battalion right now that I hope to overcome by the time my term or Voids term ends. Rancor is currently attempting to rework its ARC Training to better fit the new NPC system and also to allow for an easier time for everyone attempting to get ARC as they are experimenting with new ways to do ARC training and they are working hard to make sure these new ARC training are as perfect as they could be and to allow for a fair yet challenging experience. Void has also been working with his command team in trying to get the battalion more active, as of late the battalion has been lacking overall with its activity, and Rancor is trying its hardest to look for new ways to be able to both promote activity and recruit new people into the battalion, I have already expressed my opinions and concerns on some of the ideas Void has proposed and I hope to be able to keep doing so and giving Rancor the criticism it might need to find the right solution to fix it’s activity issues. Overall I want to assist Void and his command team with any ideas they might have to improve the battalion for the better and be able to work closely with them in an attempt to better the battalion.

41st:
I have spoken with members within the 41st battalion and have heard very mixed feelings about how some people see the battalion as some officers state the battalion is fine and there is room for improvement but it is only minor while others have stated their dislike of potential changes that might be coming to the battalion. I want to assist the 41st in progressing their Recon tactics and RP so that all members within the battalion understand their roles and what is needed of them, I want to have assisted Unkindled in bringing in his idea of what the 41st should be by supporting him in any way he could need me too, be that assisting in the development of RP or helping work on the standards and discipline that he believes should be in place. I know the direction Unkindled wishes to take 41st and I will try my hardest to work with him and his officers to push for that.

Courscant Guard:
During my conversation with the next applicant for Fox being Arizona, he expressed how he is looking to change people's perspective on CG and how he plans to shift his command structure to help better suit how he wants his idea of CG to be run, I will work closely with Arizona and his officer team to provide any criticism or ideas I believe should be implement into the battalion to help better it’s overall imagine and help produce a quality Officer core that Arizona is looking for within his battalion as he expects high standards from all of his members within CG.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I have already stated some of my plans to help improve relations by encouraging battalions to RP with one another whenever the opportunity arises or if people are getting bored cause there is nothing to do work with a Gamemaster to host a training or patrol to try and get people engaged in the server by actually doing something instead of just standing around and waiting for an event, I want to encourage battalions to make this a common thing of inviting others to come to join you when you are hosting something so it overall increases server population allowing for more people to enjoy the server

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

+1

Dude got his wave while he was drunk bruh.

I've known Stix for a very long time and I know that he's more than capable to hold a position like this one.

Edited by Bleach
  • Confused 8

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

49 minutes ago, Stix said:

Turbine got removed from BCMD in which I stepped up to BCMD Niner but I burnt myself out in the end after a month and stepped down. 

Would this be something to worry about currently? I see you around abit and i would like to know how you plan to pace yourself to prevent any burnout, Especially when you're in a position like Guild LT already.

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 I have had numerous discussions with Stix across my time playing here that all show his dedication to Synergy and his will to improve it. He can be levelheaded and knows when to let battalions make their own choices vs when it is necessary to step in. I wholeheartedly believe he would be a great RCMD with the experience on this server to back it up.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

46 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Would this be something to worry about currently? I see you around abit and i would like to know how you plan to pace yourself to prevent any burnout, Especially when you're in a position like Guild LT already.

This isn't anything to worry about at the moment as this occurred back in 2019 and I took a long break after being burnt out, I normally pace myself from the server anyway by taking the occasional day where I simply don't get on the server and if any of the current positions I hold on server affect my work as a regimental I would resign from them to allow me to focus more on being a better regimental. 

Edited by Stix
  • Informative 1
5 minutes ago, Stix said:

This isn't anything to worry about at the moment as this occurred back in 2019 and I told a long break after being burnt out, I normally pace myself from the server anyway by taking the occasional day where I simply don't get on the server and if any of the current positions I hold on server affect my work as a regimental I would resign from them to allow me to focus more on being a better regimental. 

thank ya. I wish you best of luck in the interview +1.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

I have a question pertaining to your "Officer Core/HC Quality" section. If your high standards do not overlap with the wishes of the BCMD, what would be your course of action?

More specifically, if a BCMD expected far less out of an officer than you do.

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

I dunno this is a really hard choice but I am sensing a mmmmmmmm fashionable +1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

I know we had our issues in the past however over the past month or 2 I feel there are no qualms between myself and you after the situation that happened I personally believe that speaks volumes. Have been able to just sit in a channel and talk about random shit with no issues. After reading your app and seeing this extensive history that truthfully I had no clue about. I believe you have the experience to take these 3 battalions where they need to be +1

• Friendly 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

Banned

+1 my fav gensec buddy!

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1

After our conversation I am left in a excited position to potentially work with you closely in the future as our Regimental. 

You have practical experience throughout the community that I have witnessed. You were a brilliant Battalion Commander inside of Rancor and truly act on the best interests of those around you. I would argue that your activity would need to be upped in order to support this position. But, I know how you are, how you act and how you operate and you would be a brilliant person to represent the battalions that you will potentially be overlooking and assisting. I wish you luck in your interview.

• Friendly 1
On 7/31/2022 at 3:51 AM, Guac said:

I have a question pertaining to your "Officer Core/HC Quality" section. If your high standards do not overlap with the wishes of the BCMD, what would be your course of action?

More specifically, if a BCMD expected far less out of an officer than you do.

I of course have high standards in mind but I will discuss them with my BCMDs and what standards they expect from their officers and I will attempt to alter the standards I have in mind to better suit what they want for their battalions.

• Informative 1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1