Metals Doom App third times the charm

Steam Name: MetalRaptorTTV

RP Name: Metal

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:602523969

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Dooms Unit 

Experience:    
DU Pvt - DU XO (10 months now)
                         Jedi Youngling - Jedi TG Padawan                         

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe I should be a battalion commander because of my ability's to change and adapt with the troops of the battalion. 
I always thought it was honestly a great step at showing you truly love and care for the battalion and so it is a step I believe I must take.

I believe that if I were to be put in the position of BCMD, I could make the battalion a better place both in character and in moral standing. 
I have made many friends that have been on and currently play the server who have been in many lead and Commander positions so if I ever need some advice, 
I know they will be there with some, which will in turn make me a better person and also in turn make the battalion better which in turn makes the battalion grow.

I would also like to believe that I am able to connect and understand the people in my battalion and my peers as I try to communicate with everyone on the server and
I always try to make sure that people's voices and opinions are voiced and heard on any matters they might be concerned with,
I don't like using my own situations where I work with people but I know well or have good relations with which in turn has lead to a more professional ways to handle different scenarios. 
I always try to listen to situations through and through, listening to both sides so that I can reach a just verdict that would leave both sides happy. 
I am always willing to talk with people so that we can reach a conclusion on what the best decision for something is and brain storm on ideas and really go over things if needed like i have before.

I think I am a reliable person to work with and people can always come to me for absolutely anything both in game and Irl, 
I can always be talked to about any sort of issues that may arise within the battalion and help them get resolved and I can be trusted, 
And looked apon to get the job done and be there when it counts.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes

Availability:
Monday 4:30-11 pm EST
Tuesday 4;30-11pm EST
Wednesday 4:30-11:pm EST
Thursday 4:30-11pm EST
Friday 4:30-11pm EST
Saturday all day EST 
Sunday all day EST
Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

10 months now

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

For my battalion, I have many goals that I want to be met by the end of my term and I will do my best to make sure it is done by working with my officers and command team.
And those are have a full and devoted command team and officer core and I plan to build this by working one on one with my troops and getting to know them on a closer level.

Stability
Stability is probably the biggest thing I want fixed in the battalion. I want the battalion to be able to grow and survive even when not in the presence of a commander. 
We had an issue with this recently but we are trying to fix it,
 I don't want members of the battalion to only get on if some commander is on and then hop off as soon as they hop off. 
I want people to enjoy playing by themselves and with there friends they make with in the battalion.

I could be wrong but in my opinion,
 this is an issue that completely relies on the player's motivation, and moral of the current status of the battalions 
I will do my best to create an incentive/reason for the player to get on but at the end of the day, it is their decision.

Consistency/expectations 
When I say consistency, I mean the people that play and make a presence on the server,
I want for there to be a steady number of people that are usually playing and enjoying their time while they are playing. 
My ideal number would be maybe 5 to 6 people everyday but as long as we are staying consistent and having fun, that is all that matters. 

The way I could see myself achieving this is by once again promoting reasons to get on,
 whether it be trainings, events, or just roleplaying with the battalions i will give reasons to want to be on.

Discipline
As of now, I would like to say Dooms Unit is decently disciplined, but I always push and shoot for improvement.  
We all know that there are times to goof around and times to be serious and I just want to make sure that everyone knows the difference. 
There is always room for improvement so I hope that we can continue to grow and learn together and a community.

In regards to discipline and how to go about achieving this, 
as of now we seem to be okay, so my goal is to make sure we stay on that path and help those who need to improve on it.

Image/Relations
As of late, it seems that the Dooms Unit has been looked down upon for minor issues. These could be from people just acting dumb, 
to people maybe causing unneeded drama and so forth there is this idea of DU in the server that's very negative attitude, 
I do not like the fact that this is the case because it can and has  resulted in less interactions with other battalions to as far as suggested removal, 
I love working with other people so I plan to fix this during my term if I am to get accepted.

The way I would go about resolving this issue is by meeting up with other officers or commanders of other battalions and talking about how we can work with each other more and how to make it fun. 
I never want to have problems with anyone, so I will be sure to do all I can to fix any and all exiting problems that might of come up under the minge command.

Havoc Squad
Havoc Squad has been through its ups and downs in the last couple of months, whether it be respect, inactivity or anything else. 
I want Havoc to be looked at as a respected Squad if troopers and not some joke that seems like it doesn't matter or is taken seriously, 
 I also want the way to achieve said position in Havoc Squad a decently challenging way, 
at the current moment, we have tryouts so we have to do that for now, they up to change soon, but it's the way it is.
 I also want the people within Havoc Squad to be active and not take up the position someone else may really want.

The way I will resolve these issues is to gauge the person of interest in many different ways that would test their reliability, availability, and respect.

Number fluctuation
At the current moment, it seems that Dooms Unit numbers seem to fluctuate very heavily. Referring back to what I said earlier, 
I wish to have a consistent amount of people on. 

A way to fix this problem is by giving motivation to the troops. Once again like I said earlier, this could be done by hosting trainings, events,
 or just simple engaging roleplay. We also need to step up our recruitment, making sure we are advertising our battalion often, 
not spamming of course, And really giving the troops a sense of duty
by really connecting with them and showing how to take on more tasks without it being forced onto them. But the honest Root of this problem is DU is a Battalion the needs an active Doom

Trainings/tryouts
I will be completely honest, Dooms Unit has been lacking in the training department Still, 
I plan on getting back to it as it's a fresh start for Dooms unit, 
and I'm excited to see where things go. I plan on hosting more trainings.

I somewhat stated above how I plan to achieve this but to reiterate, 
I will make sure that my boys are hosting trainings including negotiations. A friendly reminder should do the job.

NCO Corps
 most of our NCOs either don't play or are very inactive.
 This is hurting us because it seems like we only have officers on at all times. Hence the "Officer battalion issues"
I wish to hopefully resolve this by increasing our numbers,
 or once again, giving them a reason to get on and be included and felt as if there rank matters, 
Because with out ncos the wheels stop turning,

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

+1 you should be ok as long as Kage doesn't apply :P

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

From my limited interactions with you to this point, you seem like a cool dude who cares about his people. The fact that you were trusted in Doom enough to be appointed XO I think says quite a lot. You have an idea as to the issues your battalion is facing, and how to address them.

+1

• Friendly 1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING