Lovestruck's struck out

This is my official resignation from everything, and the voiding of my Commander Bacara application. @Mavelle

I realized today I have no desire to play anymore. I had a good run, but it's over. Every day I'm on Synergy, the more I can't stand it. 
It was fun, y'all. I have a life to live, and a girlfriend to love. She hates when I play this anyways, and I'm done letting it take time away from her. I love her, and I want to spend my life with her. I met a lot of good people here, but resignations are "in" right now. I'll keep in contact with some of you who I'm friends with, and maybe in a couple discords. Otherwise, I'm out.

A few things I want to say before I go:
 - I never liked the oldhead mentality in Synergy. No one thinks about the new players, the future of Synergy. This server is just an endless cycle of recycled oldheads who can't let go of a forgotten age. I don't see that changing, tbh.

- The High Command and developers do more community outreach than the Founders or High Staff. Honestly, this entire server feels like a power grab for power that doesn't exist. Even Mavelle, a Director says he doesn't have as much power as everyone thinks he does.

- My forum rep only started going up when I started being a shitter jerk on the forums. That should say enough.

I'm done waking up every day and worrying about what controversial forum post dropped today that split the community yet again. Maybe Synergy just isn't for me. That being said:

Goodbyes:

@SquishyFishyyI love you bro. You were always a fantastic friend. Work hard my dude. Don't be in places where your talent isn't recognized, because I promise there is a place where others will appreciate it.

@Katy My first actual friends on Synergy. I'll still talk to you. I can't escape you.

@BlueBeetleBIG BEETLE FAN! I'll miss you dude. You have me added, talk to me whenever you want.

@LyonaxisGood luck as Bacara. Make the Marines proud.

@Gears Love you bro. You were a good conversation when you weren't CONSTANTLY WATCHING FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF TALKING TO ME

@Comics 

@Xylops I'm still mad I didn't get a goodbye in your resignation.

@MazenThanks for always believing in me. One of the few members on this server who I actually trust in a high position.

Bye shitters.

• Friendly 6

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

bye bye. GM will mis ya!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

7 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

CONSTANTLY WATCHING FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF TALKING TO ME

Uuuh.. It was League actually

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

9 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

I never liked the oldhead mentality in Synergy. No one thinks about the new players, the future of Synergy. This server is just an endless cycle of recycled oldheads who can't let go of a forgotten age. I don't see that changing, tbh.

Got an example? Kinda curious.

• Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Got an example? Kinda curious.

Well, for one, Snad who came back as a perma master after a year and got Yoda a month and a half later and brought back old people things (not all bad, but an example)

Nothing against Snad, but he's definitely an old head. At least for Jedi.

Edited by Lovestruck
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 3

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

18 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

brought back old people things

Like did this kill the order or something?

• Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7

I'll genuinely miss you. You're one of the few people who I could genuinely have a talk with about stressful things and you'd always have a way to calm me down. Best of luck in the future, and stay safe!

BIG LOVESTRUCK FAN! I'LL MISS GRANDMA!

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7