I think it is time

So this is going to be hard for me to write, and is going to be a long post as I am going to be stepping away from Synergy. 

Synergy has been a great place for me for a long time. I joined the server about 4 1/2 years ago and I have some great moments a part of this community. I started my time in CG, worked to 41st, worked to Rancor, then to SOBDE and Jedi. I like to think that I have tried to accomplish all I could have accomplished on the Server. 

I can probably say one of my most favorite moments of being on the server is when I got to be a Liaison. I had such a great time helping people, and being to do good for a community.

I wont say I was the best member of the community, I had my fair share of mistakes and fuck-ups made along the way, and I like to think I tried to fix them, and make it better

However, I think it is time for me to finally put my hat down and let go. Recently one of my friends talked to me about how I never do things with them anymore, and how they always see me on discord when we are out, and how I feel like I am always in a rush. Another thing is one of my friends Pronto, who recently left, Resigned because he realized there is so much more to do in life then be Focused on Gmod. This got to me a lot, and I had to realize that I am spending too much time playing the game, and not focusing on getting my life started. Shit it has gotten to the point were instead of my Name I hear all the time its Pythin. Literally nightmare right there. This realization made me get to thinking that I need to fix something, and to fix that it means I need to leave. I need to resign and to work on my own life. 

Even tho it sound like I am regretting the time I spending countless ours on Synergy, it doesn't mean I regret the people. I have met so many people on the server, many which I am so happy to have called my friends. I'd like to give them there respects here for the moment 

@Bbstine You are a great person, and I cant wait to be there as a homie on your special day. You never stopped believing in me , and in someone's helped shaped me to be a better person 

@FyiNGL That SOBDE Reg position thing did piss me off :laugh:, but That will never discount the fun I had with you. People like to think you aren't the best person in the community. I like to think you are an amazing person, and poured your heart and soul into this community.

@Mazen We didn't see eye to Eye sometimes, but you are a great person who only wants to help Synergy grow. Keep it up and I believe you will make it places someday. the way you manage stuff in this community is a good skill to have and help IRL

@MavelleYou only care about the growth of Synergy and have done so much for it. You are brillant at GM stuff, and keep it up cause your talent for creating entertainment can get you places in the Entertainment industry. 

@MarvelBoy do I miss the times we had back when we were in Delta Squad. It was such a great time working with you, and to now you are always fun to be around and a rounded person 

@Sock Monkey You never gave up on me, and always pushed me to be a better person. I'd like to say that you were one of the best people to come out of this Community. I hope everything goes well for you, and I hope you keep in touch. 

@Daytona211Even tho you treat me like Dirt all the time I know its all games. You always give the best advice to me, even tho I might not listen to it sometimes. Keep it up man, and sorry for doing this earlier then I said. BB will fix itself, it always does. 

@ForseenHas had my back for as long as I can remember. People like to give you crap for whats going on, but I know you are doing the most you can for the server. You are a good friend, and I hope all goes well in University 

@Finn@Spieler@Guac@A-a-ronI am so glad to have met you guys. Keep doing what you are doing, and you will make it to places

@XazeYou were literally my Day 1. You trained me, brought me into CG, and brought me up to be a good Trooper. You are a great friend, and I know you will do your hardest to develop things for the server 

@ToasterBath@Cox@Teaa@Caidoon@Eclipse@Metro@Naffen Y'all the Homies FR. Stay in touch, and stay awesome

@ConradGreat guy, and amazing personality. I love how you always have something great to say. Been a friend for a while, and I hope you'll keep in touch

@SOBDE I love you all. If there is anything I will never forget it is my time in SOBDE. I love you guys, and don't worry, SOBDE always bounce backs. If you need my advice on anything dont be afraid to ask 

@Sixta@Stockings Y'all funny af. Keep it up 

@BrooklynI know you got a lot on your plate, but If I can give any advice, don't do too much. You will burn yourself out way too much, and you will have to choose eventually. You are a great person, and always keeps it real. Dont ever change 

@Oldies You know who you are. All my old boys I love the time I spent with all of you, and cherished every moment of it. 

@ThorpyVEVOFavorite British person. Keep being based and not like standard british people

@shroud On god you stuck up for me in the Council, and for the shit people give you. You were a good council member, and a good friend. I hope you'll keep in touch and play some games with me in my free time. 

@Deku <3

@Maddoxx You is a amazing person for the Job of Management. Keep it up, and you will definitely shape the community in a good way 

@WoenyWe have known each other for a while. So glad to have met you back in the day, and got to be friends with you.
@Maxwells Fellow Aerospace Enginneer. I hope you keep going with it, and finish strong. Cant to hang with you next august.
@Ratio :dumb: 

@JadI no longer have you in my back pocket

@Dragon I hope all thats going in your Job is going well. Keep it up. The way you are I know you'll make it far. 

@Luther On God. You will enjoy your time in the military. I am glad to have met you 

If I left you out I am sorry. I am sure that We have had our fair share of interactions, and I hope to have left a mark on you as you all have left a mark on me. I just believe it is time to take a leave, and focus on my life ahead of me. College will be back up soon, I am about to become an Uncle, and Tailgate Saturday's are about to get real. 

If I have any advice to give to you all. Enjoy your time you have on the Server. It's not really about the game, but about the People you meet along the way. Thats what got me to come back all those times, because Its were my friends are. Make friends, and have good times. Remember at the end of the day its a game, and not to get sucked into it. 

AND NO I WONT BE THAT GUY AND COMEBACK. :pepeThink:
Too much is going on for me to come back on the Clone wars. I will still be active in TS playin games with the homies when I want to chill, or in Discord if anyone wants to chat. 

This is Pythin signing off for the last time 

Thank you Synergy for all the memories I have made

Edited by Pythin
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 23
  • Pay Respect 2
  • Dumb 1

Former: Liaison

Will definitely miss you very valuable member of the community!

xqcL

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Enjoy your time stress free from Synergy. Stay in touch 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

Sad to see you go brother, I remember us staying up until like 4AM just watching you play mass effect. Good times man. Stay safe and keep in touch every now and again, don’t be a stranger. :pepeSalute:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Banned

Now that my fav based american is gone, i need to get derv. o7 Pythin my drilla.

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

8 hours ago, Pythin said:

AND NO I WONT BE THAT GUY AND COMEBACK. 

Keeping an eye on this.

Anyways, see you around fellow lifter.

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Take care friend and dont forget to still drop by every once in a while :peeposalute:

• Friendly 1

Pythin, you have been such an inspiration of this community, I remember all the times we'd fuck around. Trapping yoda in a cage and selling him was still some of the funniest shit. You've always come with such radical ideas to share and to be honest its refreshing. In a populace who would kiss boots and stay quiet you have stepped above and beyond to push the boundaries and expand them no matter where you are.  To the smallest of ideas of discord bots to the largest as regiment changes or branch changes. I appreciate your time here and I hope we still play a game or two. Don't disappear forever!

• Friendly 1

o7 you were fun to work alongside in GM. Didn't last long but it was enjoyable

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=