Valakyths VERY EARLY RETURN (ISH)

Banned

Now look before you say anything hear me out. I hate leaving things off on bad notes and I know I am the king of coming back right after resigning but this time I need to because ya know what I left things unfinished. I left angry, pissed any word to describe being mad that was the emotion......and I fucking hated it. This community no wrong word this family is amazing, we have our quarrels with people but I left things on a bad note and I don't want to. There is still one thing that I want to do here and I won't say what but I realized that I cannot do it by being mad and resenting certain people or by leaving a family that has been my home for the better of 5 years. 5 YEARS AND I LEFT IT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. Now I know I am going to get backlash again but fuck it I don't care I made a mistake by leaving I should have just gone on LOA but then I would have had to taken 3 more right after and things weren't working out and my life had just become a mess but this time its different I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I COMPLETE ONE THING AND ONLY ONE THING. I will not play as often as I did, I won't be back to get my old positions none of that bullshit I am here for 1 thing and one thing only actually two. BH I left BH uncompleted and I want to finish what I set out to do and this family you guys are amazing every one of you from the 1 on 1 conversations to the shit posts in TS to just the great events from the GM team. There is something about this community that leaves a wound when ever I leave and that wound didn't heal so I am here but figure it as a final lap around the track of synergy role play, the one more hot lap to finish what I started so I can see the checkered flag and finally leave this community complete, so I can leave this community and feel like I left a mark on it.

Edited by Valakyth
  • Confused 6
  • Dumb 6

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

o7 was nice having you around 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=