Pythin

APPLICATION 0-0-0-1

Steam Name: Pythin

RP Name: Jedi Swordsmaster A’Sharad Hett 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_1:0:83180277

Regiment You are applying for: Yoda 

Why should you become Grand Master?:

-Reason- [Under Jedi Archive  [32BC]

I want to go for Grand Master of the Order because It is something that I have been working towards for a while now. It has been a position I have been striving for as a council member. The Order, as I have seen it, is in a Ok spot, but that doesn't mean that there aren't things that I need to do to make it better. I want to push for more RP within the Order as well as more RP with the clones we serve with. We are the people everyone looks towards to start roleplay, as well as start to do thing on the server, and if I were to get Grand Master, I would like to strive for that. I want to get our Masters to work more and RP more with Padawans and Knight, as well as Battalions, and to just start getting things rolling. This will possibly be one of the last positions I will go for on Synergy, so I want to make it count, and if I were to get the position, I would make it the best one I have been given since I startedThe Ideas that I want to do for the Order will be listed in the “Where do you want the order at the end of your term” .

Experience:

-SOBDE Regimental

-Hunter in Bad Batch 2x

-Base Ops XO

Delta Squad Fixer 1140

41st CMD

-41st Green Lead

Being in 41st has been one of the greatest experiences I have had. I have made friends, and helped lead its people to the way it is today. I have helped out some of our sergeants, and trained everyone to be ready for what is to come, and being in scouts means that I am in a place of leadership, like I would for the Order. I do what I can for them, and if I am presented with this role. I will help out my people to become better as a team, and better as a unit.

CG 2LT

Now CG was my first battalion I joined on the server, and as soon as I joined I helped out, and I can remember Xaze saying to me that I was one of the most dedicated privates he had seen, and I continued from then on. Improving the tryouts and docs, and making new ones. I made all the new people feel welcomed, and made everyone laugh and have fun at their posts. CG was a great choice for me because it taught me that if you can be a dedicated person to something, then you can accelerate at it. 

-Master 2x

-Council Member

-Guardian Master

Other Servers

Admiral Yularen

Now this was if not the biggest role I have ever had on a server. At the time I was a co-owner/Founder of a Server, and the owner said I will give you this and I said sure, and as it. I made damn sure to keep the server running. As Admiral Yularen it was quite different from this server. We didn't have a navy. It was just Yularen as a High command in the server, and I was in charge of keeping everyone on the ship running at 100%. Now this might be irrelevant to this position, but I just want to show you all that I can fulfill a role like this. I will not leave Yoda until I know that every single person in the council is doing their part, and I will improve on anything and everything anyone needs.

-CLASSIFIED-

MRP on Synergy

NAVY SEAL XO

During my Time as Navy SEAL XO I was in charge of running the SEALS when Panda wasn't on. I would lead my SEALS with precision , and  whenever we were tasked with important missions I would be there to see it through. I also wouldn't have been like the other commander and rarely spend time with their troops, but I would be there to help them out each step of the way, and each time we would all have fun. I hope that getting the ball rolling for all Jedi and will be great for them and be fun for all of us in the Order

Liaison for Synergy 

Do you understand the Lore of the Order?:

Yes

Availability: I will be on Usually in the mornings and late nights until Aug.14th. After the 14th I will be probably only available in the Afternoon. I will be available anytime on Discord or anytime I am in TS. 

What are the things you would like to do as Grand Master?:

I Want Jedi to be in the best possible shape it can be. I want all the Council members to act like mature, and respectable people on the server, but also have fun and really work with each other on and off the server. Here are a few things that I would like to have done before the end of my term. 

• One of the main things I would like to do is decrease the Number of trials we do, from 8 down to 4. This will  Free up some masters time to do other things in the order. In doing so I will be implementing a system that would randomize the masters who will be taking those trials for that week. This will consist of 2 NA Trials(One Knight and One Initiation) and 2 EU (One Knight and One Initiation). 

• Another thing that I would like to do would be to take the first point, and have that lead into this point. I want to implement a system were Masters will be required to do one things with any knight or Padawan or with their battalions. This can be a range of things, which include Good Comms RP-Scouting missions-Sending them on Missions RP related-etc. This will be a discord channel for masters to post on, and everyone else to view, so that people know what's going on. 

• Implement a meeting for Overseers to all be a part of, and to voice what they are doing with the other overseers, and just make sure all bases are covered with the order. This will be a bi-weekly meeting that can happen on a weekend with the High command set a time for it.   

Those are 3 of the main things that I would like to do if I get the position. If I get Grand Master, I will surely have more ideas, but all of them I want to run by the council and make sure everyone agrees on it. I don't want to be a tyrant and just make changes that people wouldn't want/like. I care about what the overseers and council think.

How do you plan to Improve Relations within the Branches?:

I plan on Improving Relations within the Order by getting the Branches to do more stuff together. These things include Cross-Branch Trainings, More tournaments for jedi to par-take in, as well as meetings for people to go to to force their opinions for there branches

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:  Yes

-End of Application-

-Signature-

Edited by Pythin
  • Funny 1

Former: Liaison

Banned

+1 real one fr 

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Thank you for posting big text for people who have bad eyes can see it. As well we have Maddoxx trying to recover his rep from the 21st changes post. Also mf put "Helped Rancor Win BvB" in his app. What else can happen in this post?!

+1

Edited by Clutch

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

8 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-Helped Rancor win BvB 

When tf did Rancor win BvB bruh

Also we don't care about positions you held on other servers you ape.

+1 ig

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

-1 Your entire app is experience and the small amount of goals you've actually put have a lack of detail into how you're going to accomplish them

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Ok so here we go I guess. This is just my personal reasons and questions that I will bring up. If I have misunderstood anything you listed please explain it to me.

1. Your app is extremely big and 90% of it is just previous experience but listed twice. 

2. Your ideas are very vague and truthfully 8 trials a week I personally dont believe is a lot and on top of that were lowering it a bit more by giving different masters trials each week. I personally believe this is a bad idea because while we had it as either 1 trial a week or 2 trials every 2 weeks which allowed you to do 2 trials in a week if you knew you were busy. Now youre essentially saying "Hey, These people you have a trial this week now." If you can explain to me how you will be going about this it would be appreciated in the case im misunderstanding.

3. Your next topic giving Masters something to do with Padawans, Knights, or their Battalions is just I guess making them write down that they're doing what they should be doing in the first place. This also can just be weird since you're saying Padawan, Knight, OR BATTALION. Those who are in a Battalion have an easy out it seems since they're just going to do what they were doing they don't have to work with the Padawans and Knights.

4. The meetings with Overseers I feel is kind of redundant since we have their announcements at every other meeting and we hear what they're doing anyways. 

So this is where I guess I will get into the nitty gritty here. 

We spoke yesterday about a decision you made that was about ideas. I will not be naming names here but you know what I am talking about. Ideas are something you value very much however everything in your app feels both very vague and just shit we already do. 

You claimed youre not power grabbing yesterday however any position above your current one that has opened up since you've joined the master team you have jumped at. I guess this can both be seen as looking to help as much as possible but it also very much looks like youre looking for power. You wanted to start knight's watch back up and you put 5 people up for this knight's watch that you are very close with all 5 of them. That also looks like youre trying to put your friends in high places.

Now please if I am misunderstanding all of this please correct me. But this is really everything i have to say no at the moment also the fact that you put up lots of ideas but they're the same as this app. This app just feels like you made it in 5 minutes and came up with things to change the order that we already really do or just dont make sense changing and were brought up to add something to the app.

I am very sorry and I understand if you dislike what I have said here but this is personally how I feel about you running for Yoda.... I want the order to get away from cliques and I feel you will be the person to rush your friends to high places and the cliques wont change.

This is not a +1/-1 at the moment and I am just asking questions.

Edited by SquishyFishyy
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

I see little to no planning in this app, 
- Nobody cares about your experiences in MRP or other servers
- This is the ugliest app ive EVER seen.
-You've got the experience for the position if you'd fix your planning a little you'll be set man

+1. Still dunno who this dude is though.

(forgot forced into GM CPT in experience.)

Edited by Mystic
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

My Padawans:
Clutch (partially, became Mace)
Tetra (Cin Drallig)
Vango (Plo Koon and Adi Gallia)
Malore (Pink Crystal Obtainer, Passed through Merit, not trials like a fucking savage)
Satan (Badass sparring dude)
Solar (Light of my life)
    We are not the same

Why is the format fucking awful. I'm sorry, this is worse than my Gree application. 

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

10 minutes ago, Pythin said:
  • One of the main things I would like to do is decrease the Number of trials we do, from 8 down to 4. I think doing this will be able to lead into one of the other that I will get to, as well as Free up some masters time to do other things in the order. In doing so I will be implementing a system that would randomize the masters who will be taking those trials for that week.

•  

4 of these trials are EU and 4 are NA currently. So do you plan to cut 2 NA 2 EU or just cut out EU all in all? 

• Informative 1

55 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Another thing that I would like to do would be to take the first point, and have that lead into this point. I want to implement a system were Masters will be required to do one things with any knight or Padawan or with their battalions. This can be a range of things, which include Good Comms RP-Scouting missions-Sending them on Missions RP related-etc. This will be a discord channel for masters to post on, and everyone else to view, so that people know what's going on. 

If I was a master and I do /comms with a Jedi knight once a week are you saying that is all that's required to hold and maintain a position such as Master? 

57 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Availability: I have a ton of free time till I go back to school,

When is this? 

as well as meetings for people to go to to force their opinions for there branches

What does "forceing opinions" mean exactly? 

23 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Yes

spacer.png

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

54 minutes ago, Pythin said:

If I get Grand Master, I will surely have more ideas

I find it very difficult to trust this app since your 3 main points can literally be done in a day. Do you have anything else to offer?

56 minutes ago, Pythin said:

lement a system were Masters will be required to do one things with any knight or Padawan or with their battalions. This can be a range of things, which include Good Comms RP-Scouting missions-Sending them on Missions RP related-etc.

This is what I call activity my friend. What happens if they don't do this?

as well as meetings for people to go to to force their opinions for there branches

forcing. Don't Really like that word. Do you think meetings will really help the bonding between branches? If so, how?

I care about what the overseers and council think.

@SnadvichYou just retired, but......

58 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I plan on Improving Relations within the Order

This isn't a question on the App, but I'm gonna ask anyways. How do you intend to improve relations OUTSIDE of Jedi? The other Factions?

59 minutes ago, Pythin said:

SOBDE Regimental

So not gonna rehash old issues, but you've grown right?

39 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

You claimed youre not power grabbing yesterday however any position above your current one that has opened up since you've joined the master team you have jumped at. I guess this can both be seen as looking to help as much as possible but it also very much looks like youre looking for power. You wanted to start knight's watch back up and you put 5 people up for this knight's watch that you are very close with all 5 of them. That also looks like youre trying to put your friends in high places.

Squishy made some really informative points. I request you respond to these.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

I find it very difficult to trust this app since your 3 main points can literally be done in a day. Do you have anything else to offer?

Like I stated in the App, I want to address the issues further as I get the position. What I mean by that is Whenever things get brought up and need something done, I will fix them. I dont want to just suggest changes to have change. These are the 3 main things I would like to get done as Yoda.  

14 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

This isn't a question on the App, but I'm gonna ask anyways. How do you intend to improve relations OUTSIDE of Jedi? The other Factions?

What I would like to do is have that 2nd point I brought up. I would like the masters to interact more with knights and padawans to spark more RP with them. I would also like to start-up roleplay with the other factions, like BH, by Sending some knights and padawans out on missions to have them interact with Bounty Hunters. We also have Kota's Militia, which I will bring back, which would allow Bounty Hunters to be hired by Jedi to work will with them. 

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

So not gonna rehash old issues, but you've grown right?

I know the errors that I had back when I was SOBDE Reg, and I know that I DONT want to make those mistakes again. I have been working on it ever since then. Liaison gave me the ability to help people, as well as College, they have allowed me to mature. If I were to get Yoda I wont act like a child and do stupid shit. This will be the last position I go for, so I want to make it my best I've had, meaning I wont do anything to jeopardize that. 

20 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

forcing. Don't Really like that word. Do you think meetings will really help the bonding between branches? If so, how?

I completely made a Blunder there. I wanted to say "Discuss", but that didnt show up. 

21 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Squishy made some really informative points. I request you respond to these.

I talked with Squishy about it. I have a hard time putting my responses into text, so being to talk it out is better for me to get my point across. 

22 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

This is what I call activity my friend. What happens if they don't do this?

Obviously, thjs is a system I want to put in place to help show transparency between the padawans and Knights to masters. This would basically be a log where masters can log RP-situational things they have done within the order throughout the weeks. If people never post anything, then that shows me that they don't interact at all with the Knights and Padawans, which is something I want to help fix. They would be warned to start doing things, then if they dont it would be up to the Disciplinary lead for what would come next. 

I think this answers all your questions  

27 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

If I was a master and I do /comms with a Jedi knight once a week are you saying that is all that's required to hold and maintain a position such as Master? 

No that is not at all what I am saying. This would be a system that would just help bring masters to RP better with the Knights and Padawans in the Order. Doing one /comms isn't going to count, and I dont want them to put things like that in there. It would be there for big things( Scouting missions with Knights/Padawans, Sending Knights/Padawans on Missions/ As Lore characters or masters Conversing with Knights/Padwans in Comms for a extended Convo). This channel would be open for Knights and Padawans to view, and show transparency that Masters are working well with Knights and Padawans. 

30 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

When is this? 

Sorry I wasn't more Specific. My time is currently up in the air as of currently. I can be free either early in the morning or later at night till Aug. 14th, then I would strictly only be available in game later in the day, as I would be back in school. That is kinda what my schedule looks like  

33 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

What does "forceing opinions" mean exactly? 

I answered this in my response to Brooklyn if you wanna take a look. 

59 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

4 of these trials are EU and 4 are NA currently. So do you plan to cut 2 NA 2 EU or just cut out EU all in all? 

I think I answered that when I refixed the statement. 4 trials (2Knight and 2 Youngling), and then that would leave 1Na Knight Trial and 1 EU Knight Trial, then 1 Na Youngling Trial and 1 EU Youngling Trial. 

Forum Admin

+1

Glad I spoke with you.

• Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

People expect you to have ideas to implement when you become Yoda, understandable. 

However, you cannot anticipate all the changes you'll do in a 3-month term. I think you having ideas to implement in-general and having the willingness to move up the bracket is a reason enough to +1 you to interview.

+1, good luck Pythin!

• Winner 2
  • Confused 1

Forum Admin
10 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

However, you cannot anticipate all the changes you'll do in a 3-month term. I think you having ideas to implement in-general and having the willingness to move up the bracket is a reason enough to +1 you to interview.

20 pages of intense structural changes MINIMUM is a required portion of the application process.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 application isn't perfectly formatted but I think Pythin deserves an interview at least

(By taking this +1 you MUST accept Grogu addition if you get Yoda)

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Banned

(Insert wall of text here)

I think pythin will do well +1

r4ymo.gif

First off, I think your application is lack luster. It's 90% experience, which realistically isn't important in the grand scheme of the application. Your plans section leaves a lot to be desired, but there's still things I want to address in it.

First off, your plan to remove four entire trials from the schedule to me is rediculous. Many people count in the variety in the schedule to be able to complete their trials, and more trials is more variety. There are also so many Masters right now that each one could do the bare minimum for their quota, and you'd still have enough to fill the regular schedule adequately. I don't think this can be logically defended.

Your second plan is something Masters should already be doing. It's a huge part of their job. If Masters aren't able to do this without a quota on it, then they shouldn't be Masters. Especially if it's something as simple as "Good comms RP". This feels like a quick fix to a larger problem. You're also putting a quota on a basic job of a Master, which will only make people feel like they don't have to do it after their quota, which to me overall will lessen the natural interactions between Masters and Knights/Padawans.

Your third idea to me seems entirely pointless. You already have a weekly council meeting. If you guys need to have private meetings without all the Masters, or you need to discuss something specific, there's no reason you can't schedule individual meetings or just use the High Command channel. No one likes weekly meetings, and you're just adding another one that is much more pointless than the council meeting.

Personally, I don't think you're ready for this position from working with you either. You have a habit of putting up lots of half-baked suggestions by the number, not really even stopping to think about them first. It's like you're throwing Jello at a wall and seeing what sticks. I don't want to see this in a position like Yoda. You also lack patience. When you wanted to go for A'Sharad Hett, you asked a member of the Jedi High Command (Claw) if you could put your name up before Squishy even left the character. When you got a no from claw, you proceeded to go to me, another member of High Command for permission, receiving another no. It was like a kid who got a "No" from mom and went to dad.

I think right now, especially after the new update, the Jedi need a strong leader. I don't think that's you. I believe your plans will weaken the order, and after working with you I don't think you are the right fit for this position.

Edited by Lovestruck
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

11 hours ago, SquishyFishyy said:

Ok so here we go I guess. This is just my personal reasons and questions that I will bring up. If I have misunderstood anything you listed please explain it to me.

1. Your app is extremely big and 90% of it is just previous experience but listed twice. 

2. Your ideas are very vague and truthfully 8 trials a week I personally dont believe is a lot and on top of that were lowering it a bit more by giving different masters trials each week. I personally believe this is a bad idea because while we had it as either 1 trial a week or 2 trials every 2 weeks which allowed you to do 2 trials in a week if you knew you were busy. Now youre essentially saying "Hey, These people you have a trial this week now." If you can explain to me how you will be going about this it would be appreciated in the case im misunderstanding.

3. Your next topic giving Masters something to do with Padawans, Knights, or their Battalions is just I guess making them write down that they're doing what they should be doing in the first place. This also can just be weird since you're saying Padawan, Knight, OR BATTALION. Those who are in a Battalion have an easy out it seems since they're just going to do what they were doing they don't have to work with the Padawans and Knights.

4. The meetings with Overseers I feel is kind of redundant since we have their announcements at every other meeting and we hear what they're doing anyways. 

So this is where I guess I will get into the nitty gritty here. 

We spoke yesterday about a decision you made that was about ideas. I will not be naming names here but you know what I am talking about. Ideas are something you value very much however everything in your app feels both very vague and just shit we already do. 

Now please if I am misunderstanding all of this please correct me. But this is really everything i have to say no at the moment also the fact that you put up lots of ideas but they're the same as this app. This app just feels like you made it in 5 minutes and came up with things to change the order that we already really do or just dont make sense changing and were brought up to add something to the app.

I am very sorry and I understand if you dislike what I have said here but this is personally how I feel about you running for Yoda.... I want the order to get away from cliques and I feel you will be the person to rush your friends to high places and the cliques wont change.

This is not a +1/-1 at the moment and I am just asking questions.

Also, I don't think you addressed any of Squishy's concerns. Could we get some answers to these?

I know you said you talked to Squishy, but more people than Squishy want to hear your response. These are big concerns that still have not been publicly answered.

Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

9 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

Also, I don't think you addressed any of Squishy's concerns. Could we get some answers to these?

I know you said you talked to Squishy, but more people than Squishy want to hear your response. These are big concerns that still have not been publicly answered.

Most of Squishy’s concerns I answered with Maddox and Brooklyn. I said in brooklyns responses that I like being able to explain my self in voice cause I can word the answers better. If you have any questions You can contact me in TS or discord and I can answer them for you!

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

I said in brooklyns responses that I like being able to explain my self in voice cause I can word the answers better.

I understand not having great typing ability. But i really think this should be stated on your app. You are applying for a faction lead and ALSO a RCMD position. This is something that should be public ally talked about.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

Most of Squishy’s concerns I answered with Maddox and Brooklyn. I said in brooklyns responses that I like being able to explain my self in voice cause I can word the answers better. If you have any questions You can contact me in TS or discord and I can answer them for you!

So I have to reach out to you privately for you to answer questions that were asked publicly? Why'd you answer Brook and Maddox then?

You made this application to convince the community that you should be Yoda, but now you're saying you can't do that. If you can't defend your position over text, why should you be considered for High Command at all? Let alone Yoda.

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

The order is in a very tight spot right now with all of the shit that fell on jedi in the new update. Activity is quite low across the board. I think whoever goes for yoda now will need to be someone who has a large amount of ambition and motivation to push the order back into what it was before the onderon update (activity wise). Most people don't rp as a jedi when they hop on their job and those who are active just play trial hosting simulator 2022. Masters almost never give missions out to knights and padawans. Barely anyone understands how to rp with the force beyond their own force abilities on their saber. IF they do rp with the force, they walk up to complex problems and attempt to solve them almost always with singular rp actions. Rarely do I see anyone putting in any effort to rp beyond a singular /me action. Masters will hop on their lore characters and act like a fool, rarely ever act in character outside of a GM hosting an event. Even when placed into an event, I have seen masters ditch all of their clones behind and force leap behind enemy lines to kill everything on their own................... The list keeps going with what I have personally seen as a veteran Game master and almost a year as a knight. Whoever the next yoda is, will have a lot on their plate overall.

To simply state it, your going into this position and only addressing 3 problems within the order. I think addressing problems that arise as you go is just expected as part of the job and obvious. The point of listing all your goals and what you want accomplished is to show to others that you actually understand what needs to be fixed and whether or not the people who would be under you believe you have a good approach to fix those issues. If I didn't know you at all and have any conversations with you about the order before reading this, I would fully believe that you are not suited for the position at all. But, I have had some discussion with you in the past about the order and you seem to understand what needs to be addressed and have ideas to fix some things amongst the masters. I believe you have some ideas that are worth looking into, but at this time I do not think you have fully realized the magnitude of this position. Update this application to reflect more of what you believe needs to be addressed and I will consider changing my vote. 

spacer.png

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1