Snad's Gone from Yoda

Battalion: Jedi

RP Name: Snadvich

Date: 7/25/22

Reason: College is starting up, I don't want the Jedi to have an inactive Yoda while I'm busy with school. Simple as that

Goodbyes: Remember, forever goodbyes are never a thing, but if I don't see ya again, this is for ya
@Daytona211@MavelleIt was good to get back in the saddle with yall one more time. Anyways, don't add another flatgrass map k?
@MazenGod, sometimes I feel you have a dent in your head, but you're also one of the most passionate and dedicated person I've met. For all the shit I give you, i'm glad you're here
@Jedi Council Thanks for sticking with me, I appreciate it
@ConradEnjoy Anakin, Its gonna be fun
@Forseen@JadI'm so glad I got to meet y'all, It was an absolute pleasure meeting yall, Thank ya'll for everything
@BlueBeetleHey mate, sorry for not giving you your MGRR event but I've never been one to finish anything properly
@shroud@BrooklynStay safe you two. It was a pleasure. 

• Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 2
Forum Admin

Big o7 Snad. Always enjoyed your company. See you on game nights :)

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

bruh. o7 snad. your Yoda inauguration will be forever remembered 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I'll be honest. You've been a bit of a role model for me on Synergy. You were always an amazing GM every time you came back, with huge amounts of great inspiration, talent, and skill. I really value you, man! Thank you for all the experiences you gave to everyone as Yoda!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

You've done an amazing job, Snad. Like Mavelle said, you've definitely been a role model for so many people on the server, myself included. If I wasn't for you, I don't think I would have enjoyed all my time on Jedi. Thank you for everything! o7!

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7, it was fun working with you in High Command! Good luck in College!