senselessArtist's Perma LOA (for now)

Name: senselessArtistt

Length of LOA: Indefinitely

Reason: No, I won't be absent from the server or administrating. This is just for Staff Meetings, which I may miss the majority of due to the uncertainty of my work schedule. I work at a Dunkin' Donuts, which uses a shift set-up for hours, so I never know what days I work until Saturday/Sunday and what hours (usually from 12/1/2 PM to 9 PM.)

I will make what I can, I just can't promise anything. See you on the server!

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes!

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yep!

9 hours ago, senselessArtist said:

Name: senselessArtistt

Length of LOA: Indefinitely

Reason: No, I won't be absent from the server or administrating. This is just for Staff Meetings, which I may miss the majority of due to the uncertainty of my work schedule. I work at a Dunkin' Donuts, which uses a shift set-up for hours, so I never know what days I work until Saturday/Sunday and what hours (usually from 12/1/2 PM to 9 PM.)

I will make what I can, I just can't promise anything. See you on the server!

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes!

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yep!

Boi, take that time to finish my drawing! Also, you work at Dunkin' Donuts. What a fun little factoid.