Prontos Final Words

Hey guys. 

Ill be very upfront about what has happened. On Saturday July 16th, One of my best friends fell off a boat. He never surfaced. We setup search parties on water, air and teams on land. My partner and I found him and carried him back to the staging area away, long deceased. The walk to an area he could be airlifted out took forever with him on my back. The details of that are pretty much as nasty as you would think. I still don't think its fully cleaned off me yet.

Since then, I haven't been able to log on. I feel guilty every single time I touch the computer if its not work related, like I'm wasting life because I seem to have forgotten that tomorrow is never promised and life is precious. 
I tried to play today and it just didn't go well.

I want to thank each and every one of you for building the experiences I had over the last 7.5 months. Between the Jedi, the sentinels and shadows I spent my time with, the council I got to spend my car rides to work with every weekend. To the members of SOBDE who have built my home for the last few months. All the players who attended my trainings (because those were my favorite thing to do). To the staff team, the GMs, the Devs and all my other little homies out there that didn't fall into any of those aforementioned categories.

I appreciate every one of you. This was really hard to do today, but I know this is my wakeup call to focus on my business, my relationship and my health. 

Words cannot describe how sad this makes me feel. I truly do care for all you guys and I wont lie, I feel like I'm letting some people down, but I know you do understand.

So here's my final words.

Never take life for granted. Never underestimate how much further you can push your life forward if you show some self discipline and take those leaps of faith. Each and every one of you has wonderful qualities and will achieve something amazing in your lives if you allow it. Make time for those who care for you. Spend time with family, spend time with friends. When you look at someone you care about, ask yourself what you would do differently if you knew that person was going to be gone by tomorrow and then make it happen.  Life is precious, especially your own. Treat every human with kindness, think outside the box and spend a little of every day working on your plan to be successful. 

o7

Take care, Synergy.

• Friendly 18
  • Pay Respect 1

There is No Hive Mind in SOBDE

I super sad to see you go mate you were one of the members of SOBDE I had high hopes for when I was CMD and I was right, you ended up being one of the best people to lead Delta and Command in SOBDE. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss man, just know that you were one of the brightest lights on the server. 

o7 mate hope to see you again one day.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

You were absoluty fantastic, talking to you and seeing you grow to get Sev, Master, you were fantastic and you could have done so much more , this is a terrible thing to experince and i cant even imagine the burden you must feel but stay safe man :) 

Stay in the earth kingdom discord tho :)

• Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned

Take care of yourself man, I am so sorry for your loss. It always sucks to lose a friend, please stay in contact man. You were amazing seeing you grow was incredible I was really hoping we could be masters together one day but sadly it never came. Keep in contact and know that we are all here for you.

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

We'll miss you. We didn't always see eye to eye, but I'll always remember bitching to Yoda about inconsistent Master promotions with you.

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7. It was amazing working along side you again after all these years. Don't be a stranger!

• Friendly 1