battalion buff suggestion tracker

Just now, Dono said:

God bless Synergy and my forum rep which is about to sink.

*pats shoulder*

Don't worry pal, It only gets better once you lose your first 100.

Also, this isn't a terrible post but I am saying that if you go up to any founder or dev and ask them about this specific thing, they will tell you that they are working on it. So im not sure why your rushing them like this lol

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

1 minute ago, Whataburger said:

*pats shoulder*

Don't worry pal, It only gets better once you lose your first 100.

Also, this isn't a terrible post but I am saying that if you go up to any founder or dev and ask them about this specific thing, they will tell you that they are working on it. So im not sure why your rushing them like this lol

gigachad.gif
Because I strongly desire to see this change implemented. I just want to remind the players that Synergy will be great again, eventually.

spacer.png

not all hero's wear capes... or else they'd all end up like that dude from Incredibles.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

During the time in which this was being proposed, the Dev team was going through a lot of stuff. Maxwells was working on school and Square has a full time job, and thus they could only entertain to work on the projects that they had been working on for months prior, such as the new droids.

I was told when I proposed battalion buffs that it could potentially be a while before they are added due to the backlog of projects being very tough to prioritize, but that was also before we acquired Xaze and our other new developers to work on future updates.

I hope we can see this come to fruition as well eventually, but for now, let's just be happy that the suggestion got accepted in the first place.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

hi.