the mystery of the onderon caves

Name:  Dono

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): mystery at onderon caves

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

spacer.png

Forum Admin

3/3/5 - Event was really well catered for Jedi. There for every need and request we had and helped us out a lot even when we shouldn't of got help. But it was very confusing and random at times with us not knowing anything almost throughout the event which I guess if you wanted it to be very secretive you achieved that but it seemed like quite a few people didn't share the same opinions for it.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 minute ago, Naffen said:

3/3/5 - Event was really well catered for Jedi. There for every need and request we had and helped us out a lot even when we shouldn't of got help. But it was very confusing and random at times with us not knowing anything almost throughout the event which I guess if you wanted it to be very secretive you achieved that but it seemed like quite a few people didn't share the same opinions for it.

if ppl dont like mystery thats their own problem. This encounter is specifically for jedi since they very rarely get anything at all. 

spacer.png