What is your favorite weapon of each type

Ill go first
Sniper - Cycler Rifle - ALTHOUGH it has 3 shots which can get annoying since most things die in 2 I still really like the feel of it
Blaster Rifle - A280 (pre map change) This gun was absurdly fun with no recoil, fast fire rate, and even good damage it felt like the top of the top
Heavy - None because i cant afford either :(
LMG - M41 i think its called... that gun has no recoil, a scope, a HUGE magazine, and really good damage. Really fun machine gun imo
Pistol - the Dark Sniper i think its called... its really good and pretty solid middle ground between the 3 most people choose from. I feel this one with a bit lower damage but bigger magazine does really well
Shotgun - Dont know i dont use them ------- (Diamond Storm)
Grenades and shit ---- yeah.... ping launcher for sure lol

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

6 hours ago, MoriM said:

mf you took the time to out of your day to post dumb shit on the forums...........

Bro just wanted to talk about guns, man

Anyways, I gotta say Westar 11, Dual DL-44 and Cycler. Those are all my go-to choices tbh, Westar is good, cycler is scuffed, Dual DL-44 is fun to use

Edited by Lovestruck

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Developer

Sniper: DC-15x, it  just feels good to use. The sound is what really sells it and it is slept on.
Rifle: EL-16HFE or "EL-Hefe" as it has been nicknamed. Tied for second is the A280 and A280c.
Heavy: I don't own them but the Fordo pistols because they are just dumb and they are great.
LMG: M45, it is just an M60. I can live out my scifi-vietnam war fantasy with it.
Pistol: Bryar pistol aka the Kyle Katarn pistol. It is also just a m1911. Good for those cinematic RP moments.
Shotgun: DP-23 is the most shotguny shotgun we have. I don't like the look of the other as they are either a giant blunderbuss looking thing or a sideways spas-12. The CIS shotgun is pretty neat as well. Honoury mention to the RC shotgun that the Commandos get. Despite looking dumb af I love the animations on it.
Explosives: PLX for nostalgia. 

Banned

DC-15a 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif