RP Name: Armadillo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:549349752

Staff member you are reporting: Monty

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:168633446

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Blew up my v-19 for absolutely no reason

Explain the situation: As seen in the video I was just hovering in my v-19 waiting for something to happen as an event was happening. Then he just blows it up for absolutely no reason what so ever with the ship explosion thingy.

Evidence (If applicable):
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 3

I really don't see any proof that Monty did this, This report also seems incomplete and probably something more along the lines of posting in the staff feedback form. 
As far as i can tell there is no proof monty did this, Did you try speaking with him beforehand for a reason? Maybe he was trying to do something else and it was accidental? This is a very small, part of the story that doesnt really fit. gonna have to -1 this. i can clearly see him pull out the toolgun and shoot your ship. But it is beyond hard to figure out the battalion or who it was.

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

How do you know this is Monty? If it could be proved then I would support this, otherwise I cannot.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• Management

The High Staff team is investigating the situation. If you are able to provide anymore information please bring it forward. For the time being this post will be left open for further discussion. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Veteran Admin

-1 he probably deleted it because you arent supposed to be hovering in a v-19 :pepe5head:

Edited by Clutch
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Just seems like a way of enforcing a rule. Don’t think Monty did anything wrong. -1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

yeah this was me. im pretty sure i blew it up because

1: shouldnt be hovering with V-19

2: didnt want ships to ruin the boss fight (which they did so i had to redo it with a fuck ton of HP to compensate)

and 3: we do a little trolling

• Funny 2
  • Winner 5
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 1