[Complete] Kirito Player Report

Banned

First and foremost, if @KiritoComes out and says the video was a joke, not to be taken serious and none of the threats are real/present, i will void this report. Otherwise this goes as follows:

RP Name: 41st ARC SSG Seabass 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:558242660
Suspected Player's Name: Kirito
Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:93069810
Rule Suspected Player Broke: 

Website & Forum Rules

1. No personal attacks, harassment, targeted-flaming, threatening content, or general toxicity

2. No witch-hunting (Spamming negative rep, toxic memes, etc)

3. Community, Server, and Staff Feedback are always welcome, but please include constructive criticism/solutions/alternatives along with your original feedback. Consistent drama, flaming, or harassment targeted at a specific user, member, group, staff member, or community as a whole will not be tolerated

Rule 1 was broken when he posted a "farewell" video calling out multiple community members, threatening LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS/LAWSUITS OVER PEOPLE MINGING/TROLLING, Threatening to find out who people are and find them, to sue them over them trolling him on synergy roleplay, calling people worthless, causing drama, and personally calling out / attacking @Drage @Seabass@Nalon @Morphs shown in the video
Rule 2 along with rule 3 were broken when he posted this video, even if its a meme
Explain to us what happened: Shown in the video, essentially he made a farewell post on the forms linking this youtube video calling out people, threatening many, etc, over drama happening on synergy fucking months ago, essentially calling out the 501st as a whole, and 
Evidence (If applicable): Im sure some people screenshotted the form post, but he posted his resignation in 501st discord, and after 5 minutes post was deleted, video linked here of him calling out many members of the community over minor things/minging 
TLDR: Basically, he posted a video calling people out (Not sure if its a serious callout or joke) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrP61ZqcZxY

Any questions comment under the post or DM me on discord: cpassballer#0554 or Seabass in 501st/main synergy discord

Edited by Seabass
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 2

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Considering the video is unlisted i don't think this was a meme, He also tried to call out someone for leaking tryouts when he turned around and did the same thing, a little ironic. This was pretty damn childish and to add onto all of that it was cringey as hell lol. +1

spacer.png credit to aaron. i stole it.

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

spacer.png
WATCH OUT

+1

Yup, This is gonna be memed on for so long, guy has main character syndrome. +1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Yo ima be real this report is dumb as hell. The video was removed from the forums in less than a minute, he doesn't even play in the community anymore, you everyone knows you're only making this appeal to be funny. Kirito is an idiot, but right now, so are you.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 12

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

One: You shouldn't be calling people out.

Two: If you ARE  going to call people out, Don't make a video and don't post it on Youtube you bozo!

Three: Don't post the video in your resignation from the battalion bruh. It's weird.

I've known Kirito for a while, and he's the most chill dude out there, this is very out of the blue.

Imma +1 this. Dude broke like 3 rules in the span of 3 mins and 48 seconds.

(This is a repost because other one got taken down, you coulda just removed the part that was bad and not just the whole post <3)

• Agree 3

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Banned
3 minutes ago, Finn said:

Yo ima be real this report is dumb as hell. The video was removed from the forums in less than a minute, he doesn't even play in the community anymore, you everyone knows you're only making this appeal to be funny. Kirito is an idiot, but right now, so are you.

I understand how you can think that, but in the span of 5 minutes that the post was up, many people got the video, it doesnt change the fact he threatened to find someone and sue then, aswell as bringing it to synergy and the community, he broke the rules and should be punished, he can be an idiot, but if he threatens to sue people, find out their identity, and make threats over garrys mod, thats too far
If you want to discuss more feel free to dm me

Edited by Seabass
  • Agree 4
  • Dumb 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

14 minutes ago, Seabass said:

I understand how you can think that, but in the span of 5 minutes that the post was up, many people got the video, it doesnt change the fact he threatened to find someone and sue then, aswell as bringing it to synergy and the community, he broke the rules and should be punished, he can be an idiot, but if he threatens to sue people, find out their identity, and make threats over garrys mod, thats too far
If you want to discuss more feel free to dm me

based seabass?

doesnt matter if the video was only up for 5 minutes video has over 200 views now, soooooooo

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Torque said:

I believe many of these statements were completely valid.  This is obviously just an attempt to try to protect yourself. One of these  examples is in Nalon`s unban appeal,  he will be punished and so will you boy. I will not stop until all of the people mentioned in this video are dealt with accordingly, And trust me, as a senior member of the synergy community, I have dangerous connections. Your time in the synergy superverse is coming to an end, boy.

To all members called out in the post: You should be scared!!!

+1 That video, while quite amusing, is completely uncalled for

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Gonna be locking this post for the time being 

Edited by Woeny
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1