I'll see you down under!

This is a resignation from everything.
Well, It’s been one hell of a ride but it seems that my journey has ended. Thank you everyone for the wonderful memories you’ve given me and all the moments of Joy that I’ve received because of you. I love this server and the people in it and it will always have a special place in my heart but now, it’s time for me to leave.

@Razen- The ultimate Commander Doom, gave me opportunities I could only dream of and I’m glad that we built such a great friendship. Send me a pair of free shoes though fr. 

@MetalRaptorTTV- The friendliest guy on the server, you were someone I could always have a conversation with and count on. You were there when everyone in DU Hit their lowest lows, and highest highs. Keep being a wonderful human being.

@Claw- You are just a legitimate chad

@Xaze- Always could count on you to bring a smile to my face, I hope you continue being a brilliant person. 

@Cuzzo_io- Even though you don’t play anymore I can’t write this without mentioning you. You were my Idol in DU and I hope that I made you proud man. 

@Conrad- The one and only true Palpatine, You’re such a friendly person and can make anyone laugh. I’m thankful that I Came to the server during your term. You really made it interesting.   

@shroud- Continue your Anakin impression, it’s funny. 

@Mazen - We didn’t really talk but I really vibed with your whole attitude so just keep being you. 

@Whataburger- My brother told me to mention you, I don’t really remember why.

@BlueBeetle- Greatest RPer I have ever met. Get master already, please. 

@Snadvich - Go for a second term, you're good at the whole Yoda thing. 

@Pronto- Bro you’ve been here with me from day 1, you understood all my highs and lows and I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. 

@Clutch - Don't release any clips of me, you've got too much dirt on me. 

Well that’s it, like a lot of people I’ll probably be back in a couple of months but for now I’m taking a break. If I didn’t @ you don’t get upset I’ve probably just forgotten. I have nothing but love for this server and the people in it, so for now I’ll see everyone later, don’t be strangers. 

Edit: I Feel this song is fitting for my departure 

Edited by Xylops
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 5
  • Pay Respect 1

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

Ok i was on the verge of tears, but now i'm crying.

I will miss you so much. I am so glad i brought you as a knight to watch, i'm so glad you got as far as you got. Everything that was ever thrown at you you took in stride and excelled at. It was a fantastic run.

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

Ok i was on the verge of tears, but now i'm crying.

Not only am i losing Conrad, but i'm losing one of my favorite late night trial hosters in jedi. I wish you the absolute best in life and whatever you move on to doing. o7

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7. Thank you for being awesome! I hope to see you again back someday! 

• Friendly 1
Banned

Damn 😪

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

wow o7 my man we got to hang out in your TS sometime welcome to the retiree club its a party up in dis bitch also WHERES MY MENTION YOU DAFT CUNT

• Funny 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

On 7/9/2022 at 5:58 PM, Xylops said:

@Pronto- Bro you’ve been here with me from day 1, you understood all my highs and lows and I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. 

Youre a real G my man. I'm going to miss you. Thanks for all the adventures. Stay safe brother

• Friendly 1

There is No Hive Mind in SOBDE