Feedback for Gamemaster team

Name of Staff member: Gamemaster team

Comments/Concerns: Well lately a lot of events consisting of new droids and old droids have been total nuisance, GMs overdo them and literally spawn the droids out of nowhere, I would like to see droppods and drillpods or props representing those if we do not have pods or drillpods, it's so annoying when these sonic droids appear out of nowhere! It almost feels  like  a mockery in some of the events where GMs just spawn the droids willy nilly without little or no RP reasoning behind. It's like we can clear out entire MHB, yet Gms spawn more droids behind us in the hanger or we clear out BCC, but new droid wave appears again and again, same with HMC. It just would be 1000X  more immersive if we get like a dropod or drillpod or a prop representing those to give us a fair warning and actually make these droids appearances believable!

Evidence:   -

Do you want this to be reported to high staff (Negative or Positive): Positive

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 2

I will say this in defense of our game master brothers. The spawning out of no where is due to the classic drop pod prop we all know and love being blacklisted currently. I’ve see some start to get a bit more creative with the mtt prop but it’s a bit harder then just dropping it out of the sky due to its much larger size. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Completely heard. Even as we speak I am gathering info and insight onto how to teach people to use the new NPCs to their full potential for good- plus we've got @Xazewith a hotfix coming I believe?

As Conrad said, the drillpods, drop pods, and dispensers are all restricted or not on the server right now, so gamemasters can't spawn them. However, this feedback still remains completely valid and I commend you for putting this out there! I hope more people in the future will be as willing to publicly share feedback with us.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c